Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why there wasn't a followup to this storyline?

Rowan had been declared as the attacker and so Roman moved on to him. But then Roman apologised to Samoa Joe, that makes a case for apology to Daniel Bryan as well which would have got him some needed cheers perhaps...

Bryan is no where to be seen and off late is thrown in stories that don't go anywhere after he lost the title in Mania.

Hope maybe they'll have this after Clash of Champions?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Rowan attacking Bryan ended that storyline. Now Bryan is just being saved for after COC where he will be revealed as being the mastermind all along. Then we get Bryan vs Reigns at HIAC or on the FOX debut main event.
So Bryan took a beating to thrown Roman off the scent. This is higher power level logic.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Bryan being revealed as the mastermind behind Roman's attacker despite getting his ass kicked by his friend Rowan is Vince Russo levels of bad story telling. It's the philosophy of having a twist for the sake of a twist despite not making any sense in the past and for the future.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Bryan being revealed as the mastermind behind Roman's attacker despite getting his ass kicked by his friend Rowan is Vince Russo levels of bad story telling. It's the philosophy of having a twist for the sake of a twist despite not making any sense in the past and for the future.
No, it’s Eric Bischoff level’s of bad writing... literally.

Vince Russo at least was thorough and wrote a start/middle/finish for the entire card.

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
It was a gimmick they used for a week to build to the Rowan reveal, and Roman's been busy with the guy who's been trying to kill him. And in the end when Bryan is revealed as the mastermind it will go to the wayside.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Rowan attacking Bryan ended that storyline. Now Bryan is just being saved for after COC where he will be revealed as being the mastermind all along. Then we get Bryan vs Reigns at HIAC or on the FOX debut main event.
So Bryan took a beating to thrown Roman off the scent. This is higher power level logic.
Waiting to see Bryan bellow “It was me Roman...it was me all along!” Then he makes his getaway on his solar powered Segway.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I honestly don't see why it would be so bad to have it be Bryan in the end, I mean sometimes you got to take one for the team to have people get thrown off of you, so you can get away with it. I mean if Rowan never attacked Daniel, then it's like "oh, well he didn't attack him, clearly he's in on this in some way." but since Rowan was caught, Daniel probably already had a plan, which was why he went off on him and acted as if he didn't approve. Long game my friend, long game.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,992 Posts
I just really hope WWE explains WHY Bryan masterminded all of this. It's not like Roman is holding any gold right now. I feel like this may be another case where they don't explain the reasoning behind Bryan's actions and they just say fuck it and put them in a cage at HIAC. Pure laziness incoming.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
For your own sake, don’t ask any questions about that storyline, don’t follow or pay attention to it because they’re literally making it up as they go along, with zero importance on continuity or having it make any sense.

·
seth will never be cool!
992 Posts
If seth goes to smackdown, look for him to be the mastermind even though Bryan did all the heavy lifting for this feud.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,158 Posts
Lol people still think Bryan will be revealed as the mastermind or that this thing has any more layers than a lame Bludgeon Brothers reunion?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts