Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the reasons he was released etc, but is he doing what Authors of Pain are doing, and working normal jobs?

Is he basically taking the road of Muhammad Hassan?

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
16,646 Posts
He’ll probably resurface in wrestling news doing something. Shockingly AEW has signed him since him and Lil rush we’re boys.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
If I remember right he was scheduled for 1 indie show after his release and once word got out he was removed after backlash.

That's the last I've heard of him.

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
6,380 Posts
I am guessing that he is looking to find a new career because it doesn't look like wrestling is it for him going forward. There are a few places that he could try to wrestle for and maybe get away with it without blowback but it's places that probably don't have a big audience.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am guessing that he is looking to find a new career because it doesn't look like wrestling is it for him going forward. There are a few places that he could try to wrestle for and maybe get away with it without blowback but it's places that probably don't have a big audience.
I wonder if his options are limited now, if there’s jobs where there are children present. Because legally he might not be allowed to pursue certain careers. That’s if he’s been charged that is.

·
Registered
466 Posts
[QUOTE="Jbardo37, post: 79006325, member

Yeah one of them is a doorman at clubs, not sure what job the other one has. They seem to want to keep a low profile.
Not many do that, makes you wonder if there was ever more to it. They weren’t that bad .
Although I wouldn’t argue with him as a doorman haha

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not many do that, makes you wonder if there was ever more to it. They weren’t that bad .
Although I wouldn’t argue with him as a doorman haha
My guess is they saved a lot of money in that time. So have a lot of cash, and will get future royalty checks, so want the best of both worlds of having a lot of money and not being famous.

Plus he is probably of the mindset that wrestling fans don’t go to clubs and play video games on a Saturday instead, so he won’t get recognised at all as a doorman.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think I read somewhere that he has a real passion for kids. So maybe teaching, children’s entertainer something along those lines I’d imagine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts