Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I'm from the UK, but no point in always being negative, right?

So what are you thankful for? lol

I'ma say the easy one..Motorcity Maachine Guns being champ. I be very thankzfulz for that.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
thanks for giving us the machine guns, AJ styles, sting

but the best for me: KURT FRICKING ANGLE!!! man that guy makes my day when i see him wrestle

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
THANK YOU, TNA, FOR...

1. Finally giving the MCMG a chance to showcase their talents as champions. They've put together some fantastic tag team matches this year!

2. Reuniting The Beautiful People. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky belong together! The way the two reunited was very well done, too.

3. The Kurt Angle-Ken Anderson cage match at Lockdown.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I'm thankful that any kind of pro wrestling is on TV for us to enjoy.

I'm tired of reading CONSTANT complaints of what TNA keep doing wrong. Look at the positives and think how life would be if wrestling was, say, banned from television. Be thankful we get to watch these awesome guys put on great MATCHES every week. Not what is wrong with a current storyline, or how someone acts, or any politics backstage. Enjoy the in ring product for what it is.

So all in all, I'm pretty damn thankful pro wrestling is in my life.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Thanks for Kurt Angle, the best in the business today especially with Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho now gone.

Thanks for The Pope & Mr. Anderson for giving TNA a future I will enjoy.

Thanks for Beer Money & The Guns for being amazing tag teams.

Thanks for Velvet Sky, nuff said.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Things I'm thankful for in 2010:

Signing: RVD, Hardy, Anderson, Flair, Winter, and Hardy.

1/4/10 Impact

4/19/10 Impact

Desmond Wolfe coming back

MCMG winning the titles

Flair/Lethal's promos against each other.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm thankful Ric Flair is still wrestling. The guy just had entertaining matches with Mick Foley and Matt Morgan, only Kurt and maybe AJ could pull that off.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm thankful for Ric Flair and Mr. Anderson.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Unfortunately one of the top talents in buisness isn't invovled in anything that really intrest me right now but a j styles is still one of wrestlers wrestling tody.I'm definately thankful for the excellent tag team wrestling between the guns and gen me and its about to get better when london brawling returns and I think aj and kaz would fit great in this picture since beer money isn't in the tag team title picture.Jarrett's wrestling and this story line going with doesn't intrest me much but at least angle and joe are still around and I guess I can be thankful for that.I'm thankeful most of all right for the 2nd most intense,action packed feud going in pro wrestling rhino vs rvd.Unfortunately the quality of wrestling and story lines tna impact isn't so great but I can always hope for change and hardy,abyss,morgan,pope and anderson really make the main event picture boring to watch.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I'm thankful Ric Flair is still wrestling. The guy just had entertaining matches with Mick Foley and Matt Morgan, only Kurt and maybe AJ could pull that off.
Ric Flair is at the top of my list. I dont give a shit what anyone says, i wish Flair would join the regular active wrestling roster! Hell he should lace 'em up once a month...

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Having a different wrestling company around, MCMG, The BP, Madison, Crazy Flair, Anderson, and Mickie

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Im thankful for:

-Giving the MCMG the tag belts, so their idiotic fans could STFU for good.
-Putting AJ out of the main event scene, he is upper-midcarder at best.
-The signing Mickie James and setting up the revival of the KOs division
-The firing of LVE, worst female wrestler in the sport.
-Turning Hogan/Bischoff heel.
-Hiring Ric Flair.
-Having less spotfest matches compared to 1-2 years ago.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thankful for...

- The great fan service ShopTNA.com gives. Such great deals.
- Madison Rayne as the Knockouts Champ. Say what you want about her, but she's paid her dues and can put on a good match.
- Motor City Machine Guns being the Tag Team Champs. Arguably the most exciting thing about TNA right now.
- TNA bringing in Katie Lea and Mickie James. Great attempt at resurrecting the KO division.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am thankful for the contracts of Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, Mickie James, and Tommy Dreamer.

I am not, however, thankful for AJ dropping the belt to Rob Van Dam. AJ should still have the belt.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts