Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will it just be a quick program? Or will it be a big feud throughout the summer?

I've read conflicting reports on Jericho.....hearing he was gone after Over the Limit, to hearing he'll be around until Summerslam, to hearing his contract goes to October.

With the way they seemed to be pushing that Jericho was becoming unhinged last night, could he go through a slight character change? He's so fed up with losing big matches that he's snapped? I'm hoping for that and a long, bitter, violent, and personal feud with Orton. That has big time potential.

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
The first thing that came to mind when I saw the start of this feud was, didn't Orton punt Jericho before his last break? I'm thinking the WWE is going for the same thing again, this way they can drag out a feud and keep Orton busy.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first thing that came to mind when I saw the start of this feud was, didn't Orton punt Jericho before his last break? I'm thinking the WWE is going for the same thing again, this way they can drag out a feud and keep Orton busy.
Yeah I thought about that too. I do hope they bring that into the feud as one of the reasons Jericho attacked him. But I hope this doesn't end with Orton punting Jericho out of the WWE again. Being taken out twice by the same guy.....that's a little much IMO.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Im a big Jericho mark, I find it very funny how people dont get Jericho and think hes shit because he puts the current talent before his own ego, he allows them to win and makes them look good, all his matches since his return have been very very good.

All he wants is a good match regardless of him winning.

I would however like Jericho to win this possible feud to make his return slightly relevant.

Jericho will be gone at latest MITB, he starts a summer tour with Fozzy thats starts with a few dates early June and then really kicks in almost every day through July, August, September, October and November.

So I imagine Orton will win and kayfabe give him a big injury.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts