Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this were The bellas,Cameron,Eva or Alicia the iwc would have been down their throats.

Everybody still brings up Cameron trying to Pin Naomi on her back yet Naomi drops Cameron on her head and nobody bats an eye.

My question is why do people like Naomi,Paige,Aj get passes for botching?

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Cos people like them better.

Deal with it.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
If this were The bellas,Cameron,Eva or Alicia the iwc would have been down their throats.

Everybody still brings up Cameron trying to Pin Naomi on her back yet Naomi drops Cameron on her head and nobody bats an eye.

My question is why do people like Naomi,Paige,Aj get passes for botching?
1. soo she's a little stiff. so what.
2. there is a huge gap in the divas division between ppl like naomi/paige/aj (and a few other) versus ppl like cameron/eva/rosa.

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
I didn't even know there was one. but dropping on heads is a no no in my book.

Reactions: Bandwagon_derailed

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. soo she's a little stiff. so what.
2. there is a huge gap in the divas division between ppl like naomi/paige/aj (and a few other) versus ppl like cameron/eva/rosa.
It's not that she's just stiff she just hits her moves with no fluidity. And normally botches her moves. Now she's botching body slams unacceptable.

Bandwagons are fun when the person who has a bandwagon is talented.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't even know there was one. but dropping on heads is a no no in my book.
Yes on superstars last week she dropped Cameron directly on her head and neck. Like how do you botch a simple move like that is beyond me.

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
Yes on superstars last week she dropped Cameron directly on her head and neck. Like how do you botch a simple move like that is beyond me.
See for me, neck and head safety botches would start with fines, quickly moving to suspensions and then even quicker moving to future endeavors if they were repeated. that kind of thing is not tolerable.

Reactions: Captain Mental

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
See for me, neck and head safety botches would start with fines, quickly moving to suspensions and then even quicker moving to future endeavors if they were repeated. that kind of thing is not tolerable.
Depends on the botch though.. some moves might be on the person executing the offense, but some are also on the person to keep themselves safe. Like the whole Styles controversy... so many blamed him but it was the fault of the person taking it and tucking their heads that ended in the botch.

Saying that though........... Naomi is a serial botcher anyway so at this point it's a matter of time till she hurts someone or herself. All the athleticism in the world and she can't use it right. Ugh.

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
Depends on the botch though.. some moves might be on the person executing the offense, but some are also on the person to keep themselves safe. Like the whole Styles controversy... so many blamed him but it was the fault of the person taking it and tucking their heads that ended in the botch.

Saying that though........... Naomi is a serial botcher anyway so at this point it's a matter of time till she hurts someone or herself. All the athleticism in the world and she can't use it right. Ugh.
Of course each incidence would be given fair review, botches on the receiving end would require discipline as well.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

Right she botches more than kelly kelly. She's athletic but she sucks at wrestling she should go make her music. And quit, only a matter of time before she ends someone's career.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Right she botches more than kelly kelly. She's athletic but she sucks at wrestling she should fo make her music. And quit, only a matter of time before she ends someone's career.
We.... actually agree on something. :serious: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Okay... goofiness over. BUt yeah, she is one of the most dangerous women on the roster. I remember a match with Nikki where she was throwing herself wildly at Nikki and not getting close. One day if you miss that who knows what you hit.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
As a girl I can safely say..Fuck the divas, nobody cares about them. They're just used as a prop to annoy people.
I think there are some women there that can do quite a lot if they are booked right and given time... which is the real problem. The obsession Vince has with the models that can't wrestle has soured the WWE for years and they refuse to let the women go.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We.... actually agree on something. :serious: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Okay... goofiness over. BUt yeah, she is one of the most dangerous women on the roster. I remember a match with Nikki where she was throwing herself wildly at Nikki and not getting close. One day if you miss that who knows what you hit.
Hell has frozen over indeed.

That's all she does is throw herself at her opponents expecting them to carry her. She looks as though she weighs like 160. So her frantic style isn't working. She's too big and not skilled enough to be a high flyer. Now we see she can't do normal moves without botching. There's no point in her being on the roster. Either make her a manager or release her.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As a girl I can safely say..Fuck the divas, nobody cares about them. They're just used as a prop to annoy people.
So you're going to turn your back on the divas because Vince did? You should invest in a mind of your own. It's not their fault Vince and HHH hates women wrestling.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.