Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
6,893 Posts
No one really cares about either of them, so if they WANT a McMahon on the show, at least Shane doesn´t derail anyone good this time

·
Registered
362 Posts
It looks that way sadly. I would really love to know why WWE think Shane McMahon is worthy of being a Mania attraction in 2021.
Those fake punches and gassed bloated expressions are truly dreadful.
So many talents are being squandered and unable to breakout because WWE will not invest any or much time or decent material to utilise them to what they bring but yet we get naffing Shane McMahon and stale as old socks Sheamus etc regularly featured despite being well past their peak of interest.

It is crap like this that completely kills my enthusiasm for Wrestlemania because let's face it with a event that is strongly going to feature cinematic garbage with the Fiend and a Bad Bunny match the last thing I want to see added is Shane McMahon blowing a gasket in another spot fest.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,525 Posts
Who knows, maybe Shane can pull off a decent match with Braun. A lot of his matches are actually entertaining to watch, and so long as Braun goes over it won't be so bad.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I think they’re planting seeds for Shane/Pearce tbh.

Probably will have Shane undermine Pearce’s authority a few more times to create tension between the two.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Oh jesus I don't put myself through RAW but that's what we're going to see now?

Shane's fat bloaty face sweating all over the place and jumping off towers to prove to Daddy he's good enough?

I'm a Braun fan, that sucks.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think they'll have a great match. I just wish Shane wasn't portrayed as a credible wrestler. I liked it better when he always needed some underhanded tactic to gain the upper hand in a match.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts