Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here we are half an hour and a big nexus/cena segment into the RAW follow up to HIAC.... they even admitted it was Husky and Henig , but suprisingly no induction or anything? :confused:

What gives? They better get inducted into the Nexus by the end of this friggin episode! Or at least sometime this month or something... or I'll throw a fit like those kids in the youtube video after Cena lost! :cuss: :cuss:

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
They were pawns in the plan, that's it.

Just like Brett DiBiase interfering in Orton/Cena at SummerSlam last year, being mentioned on RAW, then never being seen again. They'll do the same here.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That hardly makes any sense , these guys just happen to be the 2 best from NXT season 2 who aren't already involved on main roster why the hell would they help Nexus for no reason?

Did they admit it was Brett Dibiase the one time? I also think theres a big difference here , Brett was as "green" as they come when he did that , Husky & Henig are as ready as they'll ever be though. :confused:

One thing I have thought however is , what if they do form Genesis still , after their efforts to suck Nexus' dick and still not being admitted membership , possible that the 2 of them plus Darren Young + others form Genesis to rival Nexus as a face stable if nothing else?

Edit : Mark out moment seeing these 2 backstage w/ Nexus! Theres hope yet!

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
Did they admit it was Brett Dibiase the one time? I also think theres a big difference here , Brett was as "green" as they come when he did that , Husky & Henig are as ready as they'll ever be though. :confused:
They did exactly what Nexus did. The next night on RAW, they had Orton cut a promo with DiBiase at his side, saying he had no idea that Brett would interfere and he wasn't part of Legacy and was just trying to help. And then that was it.

But there's probably a plan here. Give it time to play out before you get worked up about it.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Maybe I'm looking into things too much.. But with Bragging Rights coming up, and Barrett saying McGillicutty and Harris WON'T be members of Nexus despite working with them.. I think Nexus will branch out to SD with a brother faction(Genesis?) led by those two, and Cena will be forced to help both. Could make sense, with Bragging Rights coming up and Nexus making some new enemies on SmackDown lately.

Genesis vs Team SD at Bragging Rights and Nexus vs Team Raw..

Then a super WWE team vs Barrett, Gabriel, Harris, McGillicutty and Cena at Survivor Series.

·
The Man
15,255 Posts
What happens now? Hopefully they go away and don't mention them again. McGuillicutty is really bad (or to put it nicely; green, and could do with another year or so in development), and if Husky is the guy I'm thinking of (Mr. Mustache promo?) then he isn't any better either.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What happens now? Hopefully they go away and don't mention them again. McGuillicutty is really bad (or to put it nicely; green, and could do with another year or so in development), and if Husky is the guy I'm thinking of (Mr. Mustache promo?) then he isn't any better either.
Nah by the sounds of it you didn't really watch season 2. Mcgillicutty has mad in ring skills & decent mic skills other than the infamous run on sentence he did once.... and Husky is not mustache guy , and hes awesome

·
The Man
15,255 Posts
Nah by the sounds of it you didn't really watch season 2. Mcgillicutty has mad in ring skills & decent mic skills other than the infamous run on sentence he did once.... and Husky is not mustache guy , and hes awesome
I haven't watched every episode of NXT 2 but from what I did see, McGuillicutty was horrid on the mic and nothing special in the ring. And he had no charisma at all, and that certainly doesn't help anything.

I don't remember much of Husky though, if he wasn't the mustache guy. That was Cottonwood then?

The only guy who really stood out to me was Watson. Kaval was decent, and I really wanted to give Riley a chance, but he just didn't do anything for me. Maybe its the jock gimmick, which I can't see going anywhere, but I just couldn't get into the guy. He seems pretty lost in segments, and just hasn't come off as the brightest guy either.

But anyway, as Will94 said they'll probably disappear like Bret DiBiase did. If they ever show up again, it will be as a re-introduction and this run-in will probably never be mentioned again.

Of course maybe they do have a plan for this; maybe McGuillicutty can say Wade had promised him something for his help, which leads to a Nexus and Genesis feud which Cena would play a major role in, naturally.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Husky is not mustache guy , yes Cottonwood is mustache guy

Husky by the end of the NXT 2 season ended up seeming like pure heel gold , and they have already re-appeared in the locker room with Nexus on this RAW so its definantley not being dismissed like Brett Dibiase

1 - 13 of 13 Posts