Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He called him a B+ player and has successfully had his way in making Daniel Bryan just that, and there's nothing the fans can do to stop it.. In fact, it just means the best match of the night will end up coming from the whole range of B+ players who entertain the shit out of us and the only reason why we watch this sorry ass of a product is because of the hope and the dream that they can dethrone the A+ players like Cena, like Roman Reigns..

He has our mouths on his dick over NXT, whilst he's jizzing in our faces on Raw..

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
NXT is just for wrestling fans to give them money for the Network, while counting it as they put on shitty Raws with a grin on their faces.

They can easily have Raw develop the same formula as NXT, but they don't want that, as it would make talent rise to the top. They are content with fetishes and 'looks' not wrestling. NXT is a distraction, it will never change the company.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I agree with your premise, but I think you need to work on your metaphors. NXt is an enjoyable experience, whereas having a dick in my mouth is not. I'd rather get jiz on my face.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I agree with your premise, but I think you need to work on your metaphors. NXt is an enjoyable experience, whereas having a dick in my mouth is not. I'd rather get jiz on my face.
He means Nxt is HHH giving a blowjob to wrestling fans, while Jizzing over our face on Raw.

A truer premise I cannot see, especially with the drive to spin it of as a separate brand. And they are getting the Indy talent for cheap, because they are told they will be moved onto the main roster, with lots of money...

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
He means Nxt is HHH giving a blowjob to wrestling fans, while Jizzing over our face on Raw.

A truer premise I cannot see, especially with the drive to spin it of as a separate brand. And they are getting the Indy talent for cheap, because they are told they will be moved onto the main roster, with lots of money...
Where is the lie?( If that's what you implied) For instance DZ might nt ME but he got a 6-7 figure salary last year( merch, ppv revenue, house show etc). So they might get "buried" on the main roster but, yeah..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.