Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time was The Miz and ADR.I hope is with Lord Tensai I would enjoy every second of it.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Hmmm, maybe Kane in a good old fashioned squash? Rhodes is due a win and he'll get it eventually, him perhaps? maybe even feed him to Jericho?

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I actually could see Ryder jobbing to Tensai to get some legit heat on him. The crowds have been all "LOL ITS ALBERT" in both his matches so far.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Ryder's still over. I don't see him jobbing forever. He'll come back to the midcard unless he really did something to fuck up.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Let Eve kick his ass. His credibility has already been ruined, partially by being stretchered out like 15 times and partially from simpin so hard for Eve.....might as well let her finish him off. He sucks anyways, he's corny as hell and I've hated his character since it started.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol he jobbed to Dean Ambrose in the dark match :p
(Y)

Let Eve kick his ass. His credibility has already been ruined, partially by being stretchered out like 15 times and partially from simpin so hard for Eve.....might as well let her finish him off. He sucks anyways, he's corny as hell and I've hated his character since it started.

This would only happen if WWE release him...it would be awesome.

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
It's getting annoying seeing him job all the time, and as he's so over and seems to be selling well I don't understand why they are doing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.