Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After that shitty ending, it sure looks like it, He'll probably feud with Orton for the title while Bryan feuds with Triple H, & then he'll give him an opportunity to earn a title shot at Survivor Series by gathering a 5 man team to go against the corporation (minus Orton).

I have no problem with the latter, HHH putting over Bryan would be huge for him, but WHY does Big Show need to be at the main event scene?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Daniel Bryan will eventually be put over Big Show.

The reason Big Show is pushed (despite not being that entertaining), is because he's a big obstacle for wrestlers to overcome to gain credibility.

Big Show will put over Bryan at some point soon so he can gain credibility. They need something to fill space while dragging out the storyline so it can end up as Daniel Bryan vs HHH at or near Wrestlemania.

HHH will be Daniel bryan's last obstacle. What did you expect? It was gonna be all Orton? Or that Orton was going to be written off this fast and he'd go straight to HHH already?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Look, they need filler in between to drag out the angle before ultimately leading to HHH vs Bryan. Big show serves that purpose well. Bryan going over Big show at some point, keeps his strong and relevant with the story arc.

I think show will be a babyface through this upcoming Orton vs Show feud, then he would turn heel, align himself with HHH and job to bryan at some point. This would eventually lead to HHH vs Bryan which is ofcourse the end goal.

I just worry about Cena's return and how that changes things.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
yep, you should have heard the commentary tonight, putting over Bryan big time, that was all Vince seeing as how he does nothing but feed them lines. But Big Show? ugh, they could have used Tensai for this role or someone else that is bigger and gave them attention instead of Big Show who has already done it all.

·
Registered
867 Posts
they could have used Tensai for this role or someone else that is bigger and gave them attention instead of Big Show who has already done it all.
You're joking right? I don't like Show either but this is dumb idea.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, you should have heard the commentary tonight, putting over Bryan big time, that was all Vince seeing as how he does nothing but feed them lines. But Big Show? ugh, they could have used Tensai for this role or someone else that is bigger and gave them attention instead of Big Show who has already done it all.
Even though I hate Big Show currently, there is no better big man than Big Show to put over talent, he's been their go to guy to put over young stars for over a decade, & he always succeeded, I'll always respect him for that.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
You know why Big Show ko'd Orton and Bryan? Because Vince thinks he's a big draw!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I guess they will go that way. I just hope that feud won´t last long and it will establish Orton as top heel because WWE needs one.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Big Show is a huge threat.So when Bryan beats him,it would make him more credible.The WWE are making Daniel Bryan to overcome one obstacle after another.Randy Orton,the 500 pound Big Show and eventually HHH at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Show is a huge threat.So when Bryan beats him,it would make him more credible.The WWE are making Daniel Bryan to overcome one obstacle after another.Randy Orton,the 500 pound Big Show and eventually HHH at Wrestlemania.
Unless Vince has put his foot down this time, Triple H will not lay down for Daniel Brya, fool me once, shame on you (2009 Orton), fool me twice, shame on me (2011 Punk), fool me three times..??

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think the only difference here is that he doesn't have beef with Bryan at all...he didn't like Orton or Punk.
So you think he beat them at the peak of their popularity because he didn't like them? I don't believe he's gonna put Bryan over, & if he does, he'll beat him at WM even if it's dirty, & then put him over in a Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Its a known fact, he doesn't like Punk. You could tell during their feud. And even Hardcore Holly said so. And he didn't like Orton back then either...Apparently he actually likes and respects Bryan. Just saying, I doubt they even face each other because i've lost faith in HHH.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Whole idea is to establish Bryan. Thats it.
They could be just pushing Bryan until Cena returns, because they currently need that top face. When Cena returns Bryan will probably drop back down to the mid-card, sadly.

People are expected Bryan to get the WWE Title eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if he never becomes WWE Champion again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts