Wrestling Forum banner

So....The New Nexus Will Only Have Two Members?

1541 Views 19 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Mizaniac
I don't understand wtf they are doing with this. I assume that Harris, McGillicutty, and Otunga are all FCW bound. So the Nexus, WWE's best idea in years, is now down to two people. Why?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,269 Posts
They should really just disband, but IF they continue with it, they should add guys like Zack Ryder, Primo or even Regal. And for God's sake, make them actually dominant (and I don't mean "we beat people up" dominant but "we actually win big matches against big faces" dominant).

· Registered
20,764 Posts
They should really just disband, but IF they continue with it, they should add guys like Zack Ryder, Primo or even Regal. And for God's sake, make them actually dominant (and I don't mean "we beat people up" dominant but "we actually win big matches against big faces" dominant).

Adding people like Ryder, Primo, and an over the hill Regal is pretty much the polar opposite of looking and acting dominant.

· I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
775 Posts
Man, and I thought Cena made the Nexus look weak and pathetic.

I think this is just showing the signs that Nexus is done, it started out great, now I really don't care for it.

It'll probably end right after Wrestlemania when Orton will probably beat Punk.

It just sucks that WWE did a great thing starting with the Nexus but then they completely destroyed the idea.

· Registered
20,764 Posts
D-X had guys like Roadd Dogg or X-pac who were anything but dominant, yet they managed to be a great stable. It's all about building them up.

And don't forget they'd still have Mason Ryan.

Road Dogg was nothing without Billy Gunn and X-Pac was getting booed out of hatred by 1999.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Don't know why but I think this is building up to the return of Skip Sheffield, could be wrong though.
I would like to see that. Mason Ryan, sheffield, and punk would seem pretty dominant to me. Depends on how wwe plays it out.

· Banned
2,381 Posts
It has been obvious since husky was punted that this way he way it was going to go. Is it not obvious from the fact that the only guy Punk properly recruited (rather than them already being in nexus) is the only guy who won't get punted. Now the intresting part comes at WM as to wether Punk will recruit Orton to Nexus or Orton will destroy Nexus and it'll just be Punk with Ryan as his bodygaurd.

· Registered
144 Posts
I'm stratching my head over this as well, and it fucking pisses me off cuz the Nexus was the reason that brought me back to watching RAW. I hated seeing Barrett leave RAW, and it has been nothing but shit ever since CM Punk took over. They always lose to Orton, one way or another. Why even bring in that lugnut, Mason Ryan, if they were going to kill the faction??

Also, what about Tarver? He was spotted on a few shows, he's healthy again, why aren't they using him?? I was excited when I heard that a Nexus vs Corre match was planned for Mania, but they scrapped it. Now I just want the faction to die.

· Registered
8,510 Posts
I'm stratching my head over this as well, and it fucking pisses me off cuz the Nexus was the reason that brought me back to watching RAW. I hated seeing Barrett leave RAW, and it has been nothing but shit ever since CM Punk took over. They always lose to Orton, one way or another. Why even bring in that lugnut, Mason Ryan, if they were going to kill the faction??

Also, what about Tarver? He was spotted on a few shows, he's healthy again, why aren't they using him?? I was excited when I heard that a Nexus vs Corre match was planned for Mania, but they scrapped it. Now I just want the faction to die.
Nothing was planned, nothing was scrapped. Pure speculation.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.