Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like every time I step away from the computer, n00bs come out of nowhere to call me out. They use alot of foul languange that I won't dare repeat because of the younger members here. I once posted like a n00b, but saw the error of my ways. I was given a second chance by the administration. And when It seem when the n00bs get done posting their bull, they get banned. I will not respond to them in the manner that they are speaking. So if any n00bs are reading this, please take note, it doesn't pay to be a n00b.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not looking for any trouble, I've learned my lesson. Besides, I find it sad that they don't have anything else to do with their time.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
It seems like every time I step away from the computer, n00bs come out of nowhere to call me out. They use alot of foul languange that I won't dare repeat because of the younger members here. I once posted like a n00b, but saw the error of my ways. I was given a second chance by the administration. And when It seem when the n00bs get done posting their bull, they get banned. I will not respond to them in the manner that they are speaking. So if any n00bs are reading this, please take note, it doesn't pay to be a n00b.
same thing here i got banned once and came to my senses and stoped bein stupid..well im still stupid but thats besides the point.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't want to burst your bubble (actually, I do), but that was the same person who made all threads related to you, Chuck.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
christopheR. said:
Chuck, I suggest you bring your punk ass to the ring, cos I'm calling you out! If you don't, I'm coming back there...

Hey christopeR, I have no quarrel with you or to Nitemare. I just did not like the gay rants that were written about me. I am trying to speak my peace without sounding like a n00b. Let's just forget that this thread ever existed and close it.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kaneanite said:
It's funny how you seem to legitimately fear Nitemare. I envy him for that.
I fear you too, I just wanted some peace. I started this thread to ask the n00bs just to leave me alone.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You're joking, right? What's to fear? It's the internet. We can't physically harm you in any way or any shit like that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
k Chuck, I was actually making fun of the way you said people were calling you out. This isn't a wrestling industry, it's a wrestling board. But yeh, anyway...

·
Banned
887 Posts
Dude you seriously can't take any cheek over an internet forum seriously. Nobody knows what like you are but you seem to give the impression that you are a moron to me anyway. If you don't care what the n00bs think, then why make a rant about it? Obviously they are getting to you and if they are then you deserve all you get, you can't take stuff on this seriously from people who only post in the above you thread or the currently listening thread. Wake up and smell the coffee, your still a n00b yourself and your really starting to get on my tits with your continual whining! Oh and the fact that you are 33 I do not believe for a minute, you seem to have the mental age of a 8 year old....no offence to the 8 year olds in the world!!!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BaSiC_tHuGaNoMiCs said:
This is probably the stupidest, most pointless thread of all-time. Non spam of course. Who were the no0bs that were bothering you Chuck?

This was a statement from me about the two most recent threads about me. I put it here in rants, because I knew I would most likely to get flamed for it.

And BaSic, to answer your second question. The n00bs are HighFlyingKilla for his bull about me being gay. I've had more sex w/ women than he will ever have. And second is Santa With Muscles/Vince McDick for his comment about me wanting a staff position. I have good news for you guys on this one, I am not seeking one nor will I accept one.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts