Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about The Fiend and something came to me. Everyone may hav already gotten this but I find this extremely smart.

So if we go back to the feud between Woken Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, we had a final deletion style match at the hardy compound. The match culminates in Wyatt getting tossed into the Lake of Reincarnation. This lake shows Jeff Hardy in multiple versions. After the match Wyatt never surfaces from the lake and we get an odd friendly happy Wyatt.

Now we have The Fiend Bray Wyatt using the power of the lake of reincarnation on anyone that he has a “feud” with.
Rollins has turned back into Authority Rollins
Balor has turned back into Prince Devitt
Daniel Bryan has turned back into American Dragon
and now The Miz has turned back into Miz & Morrison

Some how The Fiend is using the lake’s powers, which is just awesome.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Knowing WWE, this is probably just coincidence

I would rather put it down to Wyatt's own abilities in subverting people though, not some corny lake bullshit that was carried over from Matt Hardy. Please, let's forget that ever happened

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I was thinking about The Fiend and something came to me. Everyone may hav already gotten this but I find this extremely smart.

So if we go back to the feud between Woken Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, we had a final deletion style match at the hardy compound. The match culminates in Wyatt getting tossed into the Lake of Reincarnation. This lake shows Jeff Hardy in multiple versions. After the match Wyatt never surfaces from the lake and we get an odd friendly happy Wyatt.

Now we have The Fiend Bray Wyatt using the power of the lake of reincarnation on anyone that he has a “feud” with.

IF any part of this is intentional, I would love to see this played up as a risk to his opponents of the future:

Randy Orton becomes Legend Killer
Roman Reigns becomes a heel (or Leakee!)
Braun Strowman starts wearing a black sheep mask
Dolph Ziggler turns into a cheerleader

·
Registered
35 Posts
Commentators and super stars already started to aknowledge (on air) the fact people change after facing him. DB on smackdown said he didn't change but the fact is he did. Aparat from the look he seems more cocky, speaks a different way

·
Registered
3,882 Posts

And Matt is no longer Woken :unsure:

IF any part of this is intentional, I would love to see this played up as a risk to his opponents of the future:

Randy Orton becomes Legend Killer
Roman Reigns becomes a heel (or Leakee!)
Braun Strowman starts wearing a black sheep mask
Dolph Ziggler turns into a cheerleader
Kofi turns Jamaican
Short G becomes Chad Gable
Sami Zayn starts wearing a mask

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
The Big Show could lose all kinds of weight and become the Little Show.

·
Registered
45 Posts
RTruth - Heel turn
Kofi - Heel turn (or somebody from New Day)
Orton - Legend Killer
Braun Strowman - With sheep mask or just a Heel turn
Roman - Heel Turn
Cena - Doctor of Thuganomics for the rest of his career or just Heel Turn.
Undertaker - American Badass or just a regular Mark Calaway.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I think that is absolutely brilliant if they did it on purpose. I'm not quite confident that they did given their track record but it happening with 4 different guys is quite a coincidence.

It might have started as coincidence but if they have kinda acknowledged it on TV they may have figured it out after the fact and ran with it once it was brought to their attention. I remember reading a story that no one even realized the Undertaker was on a streak at WM until it was already in double digits when someone pointed it out.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
That sounds absolutely stupid, like sone Lucha Underground fantasy bullshit. That being said it will probably be entertaining in a sense that it is so ridiculous and hilarious. That's what made Broken Matt Hardy so popular. It was so weird and wacky and entertaining. The hilarious over the top accent and catch phrases. It's like some comic book shit. I loved it. Broken Matt was brilliant and refreshing to watch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts