Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After attacking Bryan tonight it looks that way, going after him after Bryan “betrayed” Wyatt back in 2014. Meaning after Bryan Roman should be next.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Re: So, The Fiend is going after everyone who has wronged him ?

No it's just the same retarded boring shit booking he got as Bray Wyatt where he just attacks random faces, but this time he might actually win the feud.

·
Premium Member
11,915 Posts
No it's just the same retarded boring shit booking he got as Bray Wyatt where he just attacks random faces, but this time he might actually win the feud.

Nothing is ever definite with Wyatt, though. Who's to say he didn't win the Universal Championship just because Brock Lesnar wanted to stay on Raw? Don't be surprised if his title reign is cut short.

·
Registered
378 Posts

Going by WWE logic how can people expect someone who lost to NXT Champion previous week to win Universal Championship... Booking foolishness

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts

I thought this has been pretty clear for awhile now? It's why when he attacked Bryan I wasn't shocked, because it was only a matter of time.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Was it ever explained as to how Seth wronged him either? The Wyatts won that six man tag at Elimination Chamber. Then the one singles feud they had only featured two matches and Bray won them both on back to back nights. Seth had never previously gotten the upper hand on Bray unless I’m blatantly forgetting something.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,729 Posts

LOL you give WWE too much credit. They have no idea WTF they're doing. This is Wyatt just randomly attacking people wth the Mandible Claw like he's been doing since the dark clown debuted. There is no storyline. We're gonna get a semi-squash match probably at SSeries. They're just buying time until the WMania match with Roman.

·
Registered
31 Posts

Best guess is, Bryan vs Bray is his next feud for December to February(also it keeps Bryan out of the Rumble) , than have Bray lose to Roman at Mania to crown Roman for the 4th time as FOTC

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

·
Intoner
6,507 Posts

Braun vs. Bray can be epic for mania if booked well. So it wont be.

·
Registered
371 Posts

Nah.

He's just going after top guys on the show. Bryan fued will probably be over by TLC.

Strowman will be for Royal Rumble and whatever's next.

And Reigns will take the title from him at Mania.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,460 Posts
I don't think so. Bray went over Seth in 2017 and won the feud. He also went over Bryan in 2014 and won the feud. He had no revenge to exact on them.

Maybe if Rowan was still allied with Bryan, it would've made some sense.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts

Nothing is ever definite with Wyatt, though. Who's to say he didn't win the Universal Championship just because Brock Lesnar wanted to stay on Raw? Don't be surprised if his title reign is cut short.
That's exactly what happened. Doesn't mean he's going to lose it before WrestleMania. There's been plenty of unplanned title reigns that went a long time. JBL, Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, etc. They picked Bryan as a fall guy. Bryan has always been the guy that puts Bray over, and they didn't have to make Bray this insanely strong to where he no sells 20 finishers if he was losing the title immediately. This character is for Roman to beat, no one else.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Nah its just Bray having another guy to carry his worthless ass in the ring again. Bryan will make him look great because he always makes everyone look far better than they actually are. Im guessing its just a one off match and Bryan feud with Nakamura for the IC title after. Even though Bryan should win the title and Mid Card Wyatt should feud with Nak istead.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's exactly what happened. Doesn't mean he's going to lose it before WrestleMania. There's been plenty of unplanned title reigns that went a long time. JBL, Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, etc. They picked Bryan as a fall guy. Bryan has always been the guy that puts Bray over, and they didn't have to make Bray this insanely strong to where he no sells 20 finishers if he was losing the title immediately. This character is for Roman to beat, no one else.
are you fine with Roman beating him

·
Team AEW
2,913 Posts
Did we actually get to know why The Fiend targeted Seth anyway? Bray told he never forgets, so... I don't remember them crossing paths, except for the Wyatts vs Shield feud, which Wyatt won. Also, he won the Bryan feud, what's to get revenge for? It's just some WWE booking on the fly for you.

I'm gonna say he's probably not, but you know, these days we don't get nice things, so 6 months WWE Championship reign for Bray is a TREAT. It will be a good and enjoyable time, at the least.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,699 Posts
I can't speak for Kratos, but I think he'd agree: hell motherfucking no, but I have to accept it as an inevitability. Assuming Wyatt is lucky enough to hang onto the title until WrestleMania, there's no way Mr. Hero of the People Roman Reigns is just kinda cool with a psychotic masked champion running around assaulting everyone on the roster and making his effeminate bestie cry on worldwide television.

Eventually, the Roman Reigns Please Love Me Because Cancer And I'm Not Dominating the Main Event World Tour will end. He took a back seat at last year's WrestleMania with the midcard match against McIntyre, and barring another health scare or Vince McMahon getting run over by an ice cream truck, he'll be in the main event this year, and the odds of Wyatt escaping that match as champion are about as good as Kate Upton finally realizing she's actually been my wife this whole time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts