Wrestling Forum banner

So, the diva's.

939 13
So what the fuck was up with that?
First divas that came out were Vicky and Kelly Kelly later on, btw, I totally marked out for Kelly's ass. Anyway;
The Diva Championship match. At first it would be LayCool vs. Natalya.
But instead of that, it got transformed in a Fatal Fourway.
I was thinking; Okay cool! Maybe Awesome Kong will be the 4th one in the match?
*SHE LOOKS GOOOOOOOOOOD*

Ahw fuck fpalm.
AND THEN SHE EVEN WINS THE FUCKING BELT? What the hell?
That was just.. terrible -_- gawd.
Reactions: Audacity
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
6,603 Posts
Sums up how I feel basically. The match should not have been a Fatal 4 Way, and Eve should definitely not have won the belt. It just made no sense at all to give her the win. It would have made a heck of a lot more to give McCool the win and have Laycool feud with Eve. I mean Laycool are completely out of the title picture now, what with them losing at their rematch.

Bullshit result.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure with the 'controversy' over the ending, the heel divas are now going to sit back and stay out of the title picture. That's definately something LayCool would do. Learn2booking?

And lol at Awesome Kong being 'planned' for the match. Obviously she wasn't 'planned' for it, because she wasn't in it. When do new workers debut in the RTWM, anyway? Not returns, actual debuts. It's usually just after Wrestlemania they bring them in.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.