Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An angle based on The Bellas not knowing the difference between Vegan and Virgin has ended. This angle ended the Bryan and Ted Dibiase feud quickly and made the WWE quickly drop a Bryan and Tyson Kidd feud. What are you thoughts on the angle finishing and do you think we will finally see a proper US title feud like the one Miz and Bryan had last year.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'm excited to see who they put up against him, he can have an exciting match in my opinion with anyone and can carry most of the roster into a good match.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I see some sort of multiman match for US title.

Bryan,Kidd as the first two feuding. DH Smith enters himself in this since he and Kidd have history. DiBiase enters this since he wants titles. If someone like Bourne could be in this too then it'd be great.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm thinking the pairing with Gail is going to result in the feud with DiBiase/Maryse, even though I'd rather see a feud with DiBiase go a different way.

Have the Raw GM add Bryan vs DiBiase to the Royal Rumble card due to the competitive match they recently had on NXT, could even just have an announcer say it's happening during Smackdown. During the match, have Maryse call over the referee during the match and give him money, then use some hired gun (whom Maryse pays afterwards - maybe Jackson Andrews?) to destroy Daniel Bryan and make him lose the title to DiBiase. After the loss, have him become a more serious Daniel Bryan as he chases the championship and DiBiase continues to duck him and use his money to avoid him. Picture this, the Raw GM starts to announce a match between the two some time after the Royal Rumble, then DiBiase pulls out his phone and starts to do something. Then the Raw GM sends another email saying that DiBiase made 500,000 very good reasons 'why he shouldn't have to compete against Bryan at Elimination Chamber', 'why the United States Championship will not be on the line during the match on Raw' or 'why the match has become a tag team match'.

They could even have the feud on Raw and spill over to NXT where DiBiase and Maryse have to sit with the announcers instead of the rest of the Pros because of the bad blood between the two. Whenever Bateman has a match and Bryan's in the corner, get him to attack DiBiase after the match and berate him on the microphone similar to his interactions with Cole in the first season of NXT.

The Raw GM thinks that the situation can't be ignored anymore and books a championship match at Wrestlemania, much to the chagrin of DiBiase. Bryan finally gets his hands on DiBiase in a sanctioned one-on-one match, and re-captures his United States Championship. After a couple of rematches where Bryan retains, have DiBiase and Bryan go their own ways.

Although, I always think it's better to have the face chase the championship instead of holding it, and there will no doubt be a bunch of people who will disagree and want Bryan to hold the championship no matter who they put in front of him until he's ready to be elevated.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Maybe Bryan & Gail will end up facing Kidd & Natalya or ??? & Kong. Hopefully Gail will have some decent in-ring opportunities now that she's paired up with Bryan.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Gail/Bryan could make for some exciting mixed tags! Gail and Bourne's mixed tags were awesome! of course, it has to be the right woman. Maybe give Primo a push (yeah, I know, lol!) call up AJ from FCW. BAM! That would be a really fucking fun mixed tag right there.

Maryse just sucks. It was already bad enough when Gail had to job to her last time she got a decent push.

Also, I doubt that this is the last time we see the Bella's near Bryan. They will probably try to rape Bryan in the coming weeks or turn Bateman against him.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Being that this is the Road to Wrestlemania. I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel was in the Elimination Chamber match next month, and if they have a Money in the Bank Match at Wrestlemania, I think he'll be in that.

If he does feud with someone like Dibiase or Kidd, the match for the belt will most likely be on Raw.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'm excited to see who they put up against him, he can have an exciting match in my opinion with anyone and can carry most of the roster into a good match.
I see it this could be a good feud if carried well

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I think Gail being paired up with Bryan could have something to do with Awesome Kong, possibly during a Bryan match she will come down to ringside and assault Gail (I don't watch TNA, but heard they had a big fued there) what would Bryan do, hit a woman, hopefully Gail would be able to fight her off starting their fued.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,021 Posts
I think Gail being paired up with Bryan could have something to do with Awesome Kong, possibly during a Bryan match she will come down to ringside and assault Gail (I don't watch TNA, but heard they had a big fued there) what would Bryan do, hit a woman, hopefully Gail would be able to fight her off starting their fued.
Suplex the bitch.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Oh, fuck yeah.
That's a horrible idea. Why would you depush Punk like that after all the crap he's already been through? He's finally where he should be again, controlling the top heel spot on Raw and yet his own fans want to fuck him in the ass.....and not in the way they usually want to. I shutter to believe it.

Anyway, if the angle truly has ended, and I hope to God it has, they need to start booking a proper US title program. In any decently run company, they'd build Alex Riley up right now so that he could beat Daniel Bryan for the US title at WM, but WWE isn't a decently run company, so they'll just think of something equally ridiculous to the Bellas angle for him to do, I'm sure.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's a horrible idea. Why would you depush Punk like that after all the crap he's already been through? He's finally where he should be again, controlling the top heel spot on Raw and yet his own fans want to fuck him in the ass.....and not in the way they usually want to. I shutter to believe it.

Anyway, if the angle truly has ended, and I hope to God it has, they need to start booking a proper US title program. In any decently run company, they'd build Alex Riley up right now so that he could beat Daniel Bryan for the US title at WM, but WWE isn't a decently run company, so they'll just think of something equally ridiculous to the Bellas angle for him to do, I'm sure.
What a ridiculous statement. Whilst I agree the angle with the Bellas has been awful, suggesting WWE is not a "decently run company" is laughable. WWE is a global entertainment giant that rakes in over $1,000,000 profit QUARTERLY with a Chairman who's net worth is over $1B.... Oh, but none of that matters because the wrestlers you like don't always win, thus the whole company must be a two-bit, shambolic operation, right? :rolleyes:

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Exactly, now you're getting it.

In all seriousness, though, I was just saying that to point out that WWE makes numerous stupid decisions, not as an actual protest against the company.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Bryan would kick a womans fucking head off.

...One day it's going to happen.

There was a glimmer of hope when Punk GTS'd a bitch last year

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
Agreed. He's feuding with the top star in wrestling and yet people STILL want him to drop down to the mid-card and feud with Daniel Bryan? Punk would have nothing to gain from the feud and it would do nothing to elevate him. I mean, I know a Punk/Bryan feud is a wet dream for most but it's not going to happen in the near future.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts