Wrestling Forum banner

So the babyface is now stealing cars!?

4K views 65 replies 37 participants last post by  Kelly Kelly fan 
#1 · (Edited)
Cena is still the main babyface of the company and for whatever reason and whatever they wanted to message to the young people with that, it was dumb.

How can they have the hustle loyalty respect guy, stealing another mans property?

Just imagine if CM Punk being the babyface preeching straight edge and than in front of the audience starts drinking.

what do you think about it?

#5 ·
Just because Cena is playing that moral figure, and it is annoying how Cena acts.
Again he doesnt practise what he is preeching.

#11 ·
No it wasn't. It was stupid. Most of the stuff Cena does is stupid.

#16 ·
yeah forgot both are gangstas.

#18 ·
I think you are taking Cena's character way too seriously. It was funny and if CM Punk or whoever did it, you wouldn't give two shits. I swear all the Cena haters here look for the littlest things to hate about him. Being a bad role model? Christ, you are just as bad as those GLAD dicks.

#19 ·
For me it was the same as if CM Punk being the babyface preeching straight edge and than in front of the audience starts drinking.

#23 ·
He stole cars all the time when he was Heel... maybe they're building a Heel turn.

Then again, these past few months Cena's coming off as a bully and a massive hypocrite.

#29 ·
His character is phony and he is wrestling like one.

#24 ·
unless it is building to a heel turn, people shouldnt give 2 shits about it.

#33 · (Edited)
Remember when he drove into the arena at WresleMania? He was totally speeding! He should be fired for breaking the law, i mean, teaching our kids to steal cars, how dares he, HOW DARES HE!

Seriously, it was something originally. He's been making comments about Del Rio's cars past weeks, and he's a huge carnut himself. I was suprised it lasted this long.

And BTW:
Miz & Truth assaulted 2 referees and their boss, that's prison time. They got fired, but if WWE would press charges, they could face jailtime.

Kevin Nash assaulted the COO of a mayor company and a star employee, that's prison time.

Vicki Guerrero sexually harasses almost every special guest (wonder if she'll do the same to Kermit The Frog?)

CM Punk stole company property

Del Rio pimp slapped Ricardo

You see where i'm going with this.

#34 ·
i see where you are going.
But Cena is preeching respect and is not respecting the property of others.
That is phony.
Thats the point.

#36 ·
We can't have any fun coz of ppl like the creator of this topic. The second that something even very very slightly edgy happens, they come and complain about it.
that should have been funny?
sorry, but that was just cheap and an phoniness of cenas character again, not practicing what he is preeching.
and it was boring, same as having cena again winning it.

#44 ·
he never preeched anything else.

but cena is preeching the opposite, and that is phony.

#43 ·
It's part of the WWE Double Standard. It's okay if a face does it. I thought that was well known by now.
I agree. However, it annoyed me when Lawler was trying to justify stealing someone else's car. He called it joyriding which still involves a man stealing another man's keys and driving his car without permission which of course is illegal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.