Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cena is still the main babyface of the company and for whatever reason and whatever they wanted to message to the young people with that, it was dumb.

How can they have the hustle loyalty respect guy, stealing another mans property?

Just imagine if CM Punk being the babyface preeching straight edge and than in front of the audience starts drinking.

what do you think about it?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
It's not like he went home with it. You people are annoying with your moral crap every time Cena does something that is not corny and childish.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not like he went home with it. You people are annoying with your moral crap every time Cena does something that is not corny and childish.
Just because Cena is playing that moral figure, and it is annoying how Cena acts.
Again he doesnt practise what he is preeching.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Just because Cena is playing that moral figure, and it is annoying how Cena acts.
Again he doesnt practise what he is preeching.
And tell me who the fuck does?

Anyone who actually makes their moral codes based on every single thing Cena does in a scripted show should get their head cut off. Seriously.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone who actually makes their moral codes based on every single thing Cena does in a scripted show should get their head cut off. Seriously.
now you are the guy who takes things to serious.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, sure. If someone is that idiotic then that's exactly how I feel about them. Harsh, I know.
its not harsh, its just off-topic.

back to topic:
does anyone thing that punk or anyone else will mention that?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
John Cena stealin' cars now?

Good thing Deuce and Domino aren't around anymore. Those guys already got their convertible stolen by JTG and Shad.
yeah forgot both are gangstas.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Oh shit .. now all the little jimmies will be out stealing cars.
-_-

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I think you are taking Cena's character way too seriously. It was funny and if CM Punk or whoever did it, you wouldn't give two shits. I swear all the Cena haters here look for the littlest things to hate about him. Being a bad role model? Christ, you are just as bad as those GLAD dicks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think you are taking Cena's character way too seriously. It was funny and if CM Punk or whoever did it, you wouldn't give two shits. I swear all the Cena haters here look for the littlest things to hate about him. Being a bad role model? Christ, you are just as bad as those GLAD dicks.
For me it was the same as if CM Punk being the babyface preeching straight edge and than in front of the audience starts drinking.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
For me it was the same as if CM Punk being the babyface preeching straight edge and than in front of the audience starts drinking.
Yeah, but I still think you are taking story lines and characters way too seriously. WWE is full of plot holes and hypocritical characters.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts