Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We put up with Michael Cole and that computer beeping for over a year. For some reason, the computer and the stand is still there despite not being mentioned in months.

Is this just another notch in the long line of angles to just be dumped and never mentioned again?

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
i think the computer GM storyline/angle ended in the All Stars RAW when austin thrashed the computer and poured beer all over it

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
*Spoilers* Tonight they anounce the RAW GM was Katie Vick and she has recently passed, that is why the computer had not been used in months. Hornswaggle will then proceed to make his way to the computer stand and hump the shit out of the screen, until Kane makes his return and feuds with Hornswaggle over the rights to the dead computer, which will eventually lead to the marriage of Kane and the dead computer. *End Spoilers*

·
Registered
975 Posts
Ok, so here's the real spoiler:

The Anonymous Raw GM was, and will be revealed as The Shockmaster...this was all apart of the orginal plan since his botched debut in the mid-90's. It was set up to make him seem like a joke, but he's been secretly running and controlling things behind the scenes for almost 2 decades now. He's finally ready to reveal himself, but it won't be until 2012, because he's also behind the whole "world ending" conspiracy and wants to go out with a bang.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I know after this, the whole thing was not done yet, but this was like one of the highlights of Edge's craziness.

·
Registered
709 Posts
*Spoilers* Tonight they anounce the RAW GM was Katie Vick and she has recently passed, that is why the computer had not been used in months. Hornswaggle will then proceed to make his way to the computer stand and hump the shit out of the screen, until Kane makes his return and feuds with Hornswaggle over the rights to the dead computer, which will eventually lead to the marriage of Kane and the dead computer. *End Spoilers*
Ugh...Please don't give WWE any ideas. If someone told me that was a real angle I'd honestly believe them.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Why can't people understand that it was never going to be revealed? It wasn't a mystery gm, it was an anonymous gm. The reason it was made was that the gm didn't want to be beat up so he made him/herself anonymous. Yes, in WWE we always expect a story-line out of something and this seemed like a perfect opportunity for a mystery. However, it was never meant to be a big payoff. It was a cheap way to give Cole a device to become a huge heel (can I have your attention please). It worked, Cole is hated now.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I still say they should reveal that Steph was 'the bigger picture' behind Nexus, the Anonymous Raw GM, and the person behind Johnny Ace and Nash.

·
Registered
601 Posts
It was a cheap way to give Cole a device to become a huge heel (can I have your attention please). It worked, Cole is hated now.
I don't think it was intentionally done for the sole reason of getting Michael Cole heat. I think they saw how crowds were reacting to it and just decided to run with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts