Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Pretty sad thing that happened to her. Even worse knowing that she had to see the photos of the scene.

Eh. I wasn't expecting that. I'm also surprised they actually show those kind of crime scene photos in court.
Usually, the prosecutors do it as a way to get a guilty verdict from the jury.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Sad thing definitely and having an undefeated attorney on your side will only help justice prevail (Y) b/c the perpertrator deserve everything he gets in this case (IMO)

Edit: I know that Otunga most likely has nothing to do with the prosecution of the case and is only there in support of Hudson, before I get any overreactions

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I also think he saved her life that day as she was going to go to her family that day but he convinced her to go watch him in FCW.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Crazy shit. I almost wanna make some kind of Otunga lawyer joke but it's too solemn a case for that.

And wow that he saved her life. I GUEZZ ITZ TRU LUV!!!!1

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Rated R™;11362232 said:
Guess some dirtsheets are ture.
Dirtsheets don't report real stuff(that's not official). It's either confirmed facts(such as something like this) or made up stuff. Look at all those dirtsheets talking about the rumored WM28 card at WM27. Not a single match(minus cena-rock since it was already announced) happened or came close to happening.

It's a good reason for Otunga to be missing Raw(supporting his family), but sucks that he will. It sucks even more how the thing people thought of when hearing about the trial and everything is just that Otunga won't be on Raw, that's it...

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Huh, Cena wouldn't miss RAW for ANYTHING.

Man up, Otunga and be a bit more like Cena. Tut tut.
Future storyline. Cena: "I have never left. I love this business. I don't respect David Otunga the person. He left for a week. I'm a robot."

But I can not even begin to imagine what Mrs. Otunga was going through, having to witness those photos. I wonder if Mr. John Laurinaitis will be present to give a thumbs up to the murderer when he's found guilty.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^lol, it looks like metta world peace(aka ron artest) but with more hair lol

Even funnier, that's actually a pic of otunga/hudson. I thought you posted just some random pic of a guy wearing a bowtie in a court sketch.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts