Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Predictable much?

Why the hell does Cena need more putting over, what was even the point of Tensai?

Some young up and comer should have ended his run, thats the way its supposed to work, Cena beating him on a random raw means nothing!!!!

What happens if John gets injured, who the heck is going to carry the WWE, it has no other stars because they dont make any!

look out Ryback, Cena will be coming for you next son!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Everything with Cena is predictable. Stop hoping for him to put over anyone. He's a kiss ass who gets what he wants and never loses.

That said, I hope it's burying time for Tensai.

·
Registered
549 Posts
meh, tensai was a failed project so i don't really care. not like cena halted his momentum. wwe's 'plan' pretty much did that for him. in fact, i hope this 'feud' is pretty much done and it doesn't get dragged out now

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yeah! Tensai lost, and did you see how. Tensai had the momentum and then Cena did his routine with the sidewalk slam, the five knuckle shuffle and the Attitude Adjustment...and that was it. There were no moves leading up to that. So that made Tensai look so weak and unprofessionel. Tensai has no rehersals and has apparently no escape plans for those moves. I mean, normally you would say a submission wrestler knows the counter holds to every submission-holds and other holds. But apparently Tensai is not.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He's finished. It wasn't a case of Cena getting put over, it was a case of Cena beating somebody they don't care about but making it look as credible as possible.

·
Registered
895 Posts
They dropped the "trust" they had on Tensai already, it was predictable, although i like the Lord Tensai, the A-Train chants didnt help either.
Now, its time to go back to NJPW.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Would have been fun to see Cena lose to Cole tonight after what Tensai did. It would have been the 2nd time Cena "messed around" with an opponent and it cost him a match.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I wouldn't say that losing to the face of the company is really that crushing of a blow to Tensai. What really tells you how they feel about him is having Cena kick out of his finisher during the match with Cole.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Losing to one of if not the most dominantly booked guy in the history of the WWE isn't necessarily the end of the world.

It didn't matter who came out tonight, they were losing to Cena but I do tend to agree that it was pretty pointless to book it like that if Cena was going to beat Tensai then go on to beat Cole as well. We didn't learn anything from it.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I wouldn't say that losing to the face of the company is really that crushing of a blow to Tensai. What really tells you how they feel about him is having Cena kick out of his finisher during the match with Cole.
That's not his finisher anymore, though, the Claw is. It was when he knocked out the jobbers and that one week he beat Cena, but when he beat Cena with it, Cena also got sprayed with the mist. After that, it was the Claw that was winning matches and that's what he beat Punk with.

Either way, though, he could've been used to put somebody else over, but like I said from the beginning, he was only being built to be fed to Cena and after that, he's done. You might say losing to Cena isn't that big of a blow, but it really is. If you study the WWE formula, this is the end of the monster being the monster. Once they get fed to one of the top guys, they start jobbing left and right. It happened to Vladimir Kozlov, it happened to Umaga, it happened to Khali, it happened to every 1 note monster gimmick before them, it's a pattern that repeats itself over and over and over. No, in and of itself, a loss to Cena doesn't hurt, but it's what that loss symbolises for him in the coming weeks that's going to hurt him. They just metaphorically fed Fat Albert to the wolves. It won't be long until he's losing to midcard babyfaces.

All I can say about it is, he was undefeated for too long. I'm sorry, but that guy sucks. At everything. I'm glad he flopped so hard they didn't even wait to end his run.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
You guys are sugar coating it, he's finished, literally. I'd bet good money he'll either be gone or jobbing within a few months, it's over for him, Big Show got his push, all he had was his winning streak and that's gone now.

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Didn't know his fall would be so soon, he's already appeared on Superstars, I think that's when I realized he's finished.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Actually glad tensai is sooo bad to think their was talk of him main eventing for the belt glad thats over, 1 year downward spiral begin nows till he is future endevored and then back to japan again.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
I am happy to see Tensai get it over and done with. He didnt have to wait to be beaten by Cena he just went straight in there and did it, now he doesnt have to suffer any more and move onto better things... unless they're releasing him soon... in which I woudlnt care either way :p

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Predictable yes (think that's the first time in a while I've seen the 5 moves of doom used without a subversion), but something original and interesting would require the WWE to still think the Tensai character has a shot of working... it doesn't, or at least it would now require far too much effort.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I knew it wouldnt be long before Tensai jobbed to Cena I could bet any money on it. Just shows Tensai's gimmick has failed

·
Registered
109 Posts
So glad the projects finished, you have to be a special kind of awful for Big Show to be of more use for a story line than you are. Problem for me with Tensai, it's not the fact he looks robotic in the ring or the fact he was Albert/A train, it's the horrid grunting every time he moved really really annoying.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I completely forgot Tensai even existed until last night. The guy has no presence whatsoever, is FUCKING BORING to watch in the ring. The fact that WWE saved him for the main event shows just how much stock they probably still have in this guy.

I say it's about time WWE does the right thing and feed him to Ryback.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts