Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not even being a dick….but if they can fire Bryan Danielson for violating the choke ban……..and he was actually useful…is Yoshi in trouble for doing the knife edge chops last night? He did about 3 chops in his match with the Nexus 7 and I’m wondering if his ass is in trouble?? Would you guys be more shocked if they let him slide or if they actually axed him for something so small?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
If he's going to be let go...it won't be for the chops. :side:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He's the new Funaki, so he'll stay for awhile. I don't think chops are banned, plenty of guys have used it recently.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Even If Yoshi is fired, He can do good in another promotion like NJPW or something

·
Registered
282 Posts
Unless they got another japanese wrestler then no, Tastu is great promotional material when they do tours in Japan like how Kali is the main event in India.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Anyone think they should just make a superstars roster with a title. It would give guys like Primo, Tatsu, Goldust, Masters and Chavo something to go for and they would be given t.v time every week(and job security).

edit: I didn't even read the the first post assumed you meant it was because he was a jobber. I think this chop ban is b.s from the dirtsheets.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
people need to stop talking about this ban shit, because no one can seem to get it right.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
People can't do the suck it sign anymore? Awwwww.

That took me back.

"Just what the HELL does the 'suck it sign' mean, anyhow?"
"Oh, it could mean anything. Maybe Shawn Michaels has a lollipop in his pocket."

And isn't The Great Khali's finisher/set up move by the turnbuckles a knife hand chop?

·
Registered
885 Posts
I thought they banned the 'Ric Flair' chops because of the reaction it got from the crowd, being Wooo.

Yoshi does a different style

1 - 19 of 19 Posts