Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Im probably in the minority when I say both are good talent. Its all in the booking tho. Both can pull off a 5 star match. Both have charisma to some extent but neither are that good of a promo. So dont have them cut long inring promos and book them to there strengths. Rollins as a career heel and Roman as a silent tweener.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
big dawg ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got to be Seth

Reigns seems like a nice guy, but is just very generic, superman punch rinse and repeat. Seth has been a bit like that recently, but in his whole WWE career he's been waaaay more varied.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,406 Posts
Been much more of a Roman guy lately than Seth. At least Reigns doesn't act like a petulant child on social media. Dude's a lot more low-key and seems a lot more professional compared to Seth's recent actions.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Seth all day, not because I am a rollins fan, but he has all the tools of a main event pro wrestler, in ring, charisma, the look, marketability. Roman just has the look and marketability, his in ring is solid, and he didn't develop charisma until the brock feud for wm34. I'm not roman bashing, he just took longer to be a star whereas rollins was ready when his time came.

·
WWE Fan Since '81
1,077 Posts
I said from the beginning that the 3 Shield guys were the most overrated performers I could remember (and I've been a diehard WWE fan since 1981). However, if forced to choose, I'd take Reigns over Rollins. Rollins is such an unlikeable douche IRL and it's becoming apparent to more and more fans.

·
Banned
499 Posts
dont let the backlash on twitter fool you - before 2019 everyone wanted rollins as the fotc - but vince booked him terribly as champion - he was just a guy with a belt who was booked to look bad - booked properly - he would be amazing - hes a better wrestler than rock - and for my taste a better promo - the rock is too childish - hes also better in the ring than austin ever was -
you're forgetting that seth is also better than austin on the mic,not only in the ring.

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
I choose Roman. This is an old school attitude, but at the end of the day the North American market will respond greater to the bigger, better looking guy who's clearly more powerful over the smaller one. He's got the look, he's got agility for a big man and good presence.

Seth has just never done anything for me. I don't know who his character is, I still don't know after all this time. His spots are so same same I find, and for someone so agile and athletic sometimes he seems to go in slow motion. I am looking forward to what he does as a heel however.

·
Banned
499 Posts
yeahs its arguable - not much between them - seth is so good in the mic - yet people dont realise it for some reason -
dude it's not arguable at all lol, it's obvious to anyone with at least 50+ iq that seth is miles ahead of austin in every category. him,kalisto,jericho,wyatt and blue meanie are the mount rushmore of wrestling

61 - 77 of 77 Posts