Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is facing Erick Rowan in a bootcamp match at the Tribute to the Troops show.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,826 Posts
It's non Canon and why do people forget that Face/Heel turns don't always happen overnight???

As soon as someone shows one iota of a Heelish trait they assume they turned already lol there's a reason he's still attempting sympathy and denying any involvement with AOP.

He's TURNING not already TURNED.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,554 Posts
face or heel - he will continue to be the best in the business - the past few weeks have been the best character work i seen in years - and people say he cant cut a promo -
Well said. Be prepared to see a lot of mindless drones jump back on the Colby Lopez bandwagon once again when his heel turn is in full effect.

·
Registered
356 Posts
This is one of the main problems with today's wrestling community. You guys have 0 patience. This is a slow turn and I think they've done an amazing job so far. Anyway, it won't be much before people start complaining about him again

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Troops doesn't count for storylines, it's non-canon.

Also I think Seth is gonna be the delusional heel who thinks he's a face haha.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
It's the typical WWE turn in were it takes time but nothing interesting happens in the slow burn so when they finally turn it's a total meh.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
That whole thing was great, but it would've been much better if he still had the title.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.