Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is Rated Y2J (Edge/Jericho) back together? I mean as a permanent team. I can see them feuding with THD.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I hope so, I was looking forward to their team when it started last year. I can see them starting back up as a tag team properly after this Summerslam stuff. A feud with the Hart Dynasty would be cool, with them eventually taking the titles off them. Then they can appear on any show! Yay! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
this would be a good idea to spice up the tag division.. the only problem is who would they face after the HD there are no other face tag teams.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
this would be a good idea to spice up the tag division.. the only problem is who would they face after the HD there are no other face tag teams.
As long as another team doesn't involve any combination of Truth and Morrison I'll be happy! :p

^^That could work though, they really do need to work upon making some new teams. Just stick JTG and Shad back together, I'm sure nobody remembers their breakup anyways...

·
Asuka
96,243 Posts
Who knows, but I doubt they're a full time team. In fact, I still think this whole "dissention" within team WWE is just them bullshitting Nexus into a false sense of security and then uniting on the Raw before SummerSlam to make it look like Nexus is doomed, followed by the inevitable heel turn that lets Nexus win the match.

Why would they decide the team and then break it up for real? Makes no sense.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I could see the writers putting them back together and have it pick up where they left off before Edge got injured. Maybe Edge&Jericho vs the Hart Dynasty at night of champions in September.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Let's hope so. And lets hope its something they plan to stick with and not just drop after two months. I would love to see this, it gives them both the spot light outside of the singles heavyweight title picture and keeps them on top of their game. They can still hop in and out of the title scene, this will just give the more depth overall.

Really would like to see the tag division back on track and these are two guys that could really help that out.

·
Registered
649 Posts
You better believe their back!

Good thing as well because Edge needs something to do

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Definitely not full time. Maybe just a quick stint for a month or two.

I can't see them feuding with THD though, it leaves no light on The Uso's and other branded teams. This is just an alliance, you can say.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Who knows, but I doubt they're a full time team. In fact, I still think this whole "dissention" within team WWE is just them bullshitting Nexus into a false sense of security and then uniting on the Raw before SummerSlam to make it look like Nexus is doomed, followed by the inevitable heel turn that lets Nexus win the match.

Why would they decide the team and then break it up for real? Makes no sense.
At this point, is the WWE really gonna make them a team and try to rebuild the tag division? I could see your storyline playing out, like all members of Team WWE are fighting in the ring with Nexus watching on, then they turn their attention to Nexus and all is well in Team WWE.

WWE needs to start rebuilding their tag division imo, Usos and THD are really the only legit teams in the entire company.

I don't think Cena turning heel at Summerslam is set in stone yet, PWRshow.com said maybe Trips returns to join Team WWE only to betray them. They also said Bourne could be a part of the team to spite Jericho's departure.

We'll see how it plays out, but it's a very intriguing storyline none-the-less going into Summerslam.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I think they just are giving a false positive of the WWE Team break up to confuse Nexus kayfabe talking.

As it is going right now, I believe at the end at Summerslam Cena will go with a few (maybe even just with Brett Hart if it survives what is coming next Monday), and in the middle of the match, the rest will be joining little by little...

·
#StayClassyWF
1,071 Posts
At this point, is the WWE really gonna make them a team and try to rebuild the tag division? I could see your storyline playing out, like all members of Team WWE are fighting in the ring with Nexus watching on, then they turn their attention to Nexus and all is well in Team WWE.

WWE needs to start rebuilding their tag division imo, Usos and THD are really the only legit teams in the entire company.

I don't think Cena turning heel at Summerslam is set in stone yet, PWRshow.com said maybe Trips returns to join Team WWE only to betray them. They also said Bourne could be a part of the team to spite Jericho's departure.

We'll see how it plays out, but it's a very intriguing storyline none-the-less going into Summerslam.
Dudebusters on Smackdown?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Personally I don't like them and I can't see them being legit/worthy Unified Tag Champions. But still if you include them, that is only 3 teams in the entire company, they should have at leadt 5+ imo
The Gatecrashers. They may not have matching uniforms or names but they still tag together almost all the time.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I hope so, I was looking forward to their team when it started last year. I can see them starting back up as a tag team properly after this Summerslam stuff. A feud with the Hart Dynasty would be cool, with them eventually taking the titles off them. Then they can appear on any show! Yay! :D
This.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'm not sure if they are a team or they have just called a truce and will watch each others backs, although what heels ever have the morals to save there buddys?

Maybe though they have decided to do the Edge/Jericho thing this year since it was ruined with Edge's injury last year, can't see it though

1 - 20 of 43 Posts