Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well randy was a midcarder the past 2 years now he is "the face of the wwe" I watched last night wwe battleground, the match between orton and bryan and quite frankly for me was a boring match, I think at hell in a cell it will be goat vs rko again, but, will randy stay in the event? will he headline wm xxx ?

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Re: so Randy Orton will be a main eventer again? or he will be a upper midcarder agai

well I watched last night wwe battleground, the match between orton and bryan and quite frankly for me was a boring match, I think at hell in a cell it will be goat vs rko again, but, will randy stay in the event? will he headline wm xxx ?
Da fuq?

The match was awesome, everything Bryan and Orton have done the past 2 months has been awesome.

They are both main eventers.

·
Baby Yoda
30,214 Posts
Re: so Randy Orton will be a main eventer again? or he will be a upper midcarder agai

Taker v Cena will main event WM 30

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

There would be nothing wrong with being in the midcard in today's WWE if they could actually do something with it. It seems like anything besides the main storyline in WWE is given 10% effort from the writers.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Da fuq?

The match was awesome, everything Bryan and Orton have done the past 2 months has been awesome.

They are both main eventers.

It definitely has not been.... This coming from a Orton mark. Him and Bryan just don't click, they're matches have been very average. Same as they're promos.... Ending with Orton beating Bryan down or just seeing Bryan scream yes.

Reactions: Nostalgia

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

Orton IS a main eventer and always will be until he retires!
Just because the storyline involved some other main eventers in the last year or so doesn't make him a midcarder. They simply cannot put all their top stars into one feud at the same time. :lol

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

For me Orton and Bryan just don't click. I don't think they have very much chemistry and it is noticeable.

Stone Cold Vs The Rock
John Cena Vs CM Punk
Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker
Hogan Vs Savage

Are the kinds of feuds that ooze chemistry and everything each person does in that feud compliments the other.

Bryan Vs Orton
Cena Vs The Rock
HHH Vs Booker T

Are in my opinion the kind of feuds that just don't work for some reason. Its neither one of their faults but you just cant expect all feuds to be amazing.
People are entitled to their opinions and if they like Orton Vs Bryan then thats fine by me but I think some people may be confusing Bryan Vs Orton for everything else including HHH, Stephanie, Big Show, Cody, Goldust, Dusty and The Shield.

I just don't think Orton Vs Bryan compliment each other very well.

When CM Punk gets his inevitable re-push and Cena returns from injury I think Orton is going to come out the worst of the two and will fall back into the position he has been in for the past three years.

CM Punk Vs Randy Orton
CM Punk Vs Daniel Bryan
John Cena Vs Randy Orton
John Cena Vs Daniel Bryan

Are all feuds I expect to happen over the next year with CM Punk Vs Daniel Bryan being a Wrestlemania match.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

Has anybody here watched their Raw match? it was MOTY candidate, probably third, they do have chemistry, the shitty non-finishes have completely killed their matches.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

How many accounts is it now, frankieorton?

And Orton bounced back from being in midcard hell so I'm confident that he'll be in a good position for quite a while now.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

It definitely has not been.... This coming from a Orton mark. Him and Bryan just don't click, they're matches have been very average. Same as they're promos.... Ending with Orton beating Bryan down or just seeing Bryan scream yes.
This. And I thought their Battleground match sucked to be honest, to slow and dull and the crowd not really being into it through most of it didn't help, and then that terrible ending ruined it. They've had better matches on TV.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts

The match at BG was good
All of their matches are good, most of the time MotN

It's the feud that sucks and that's because Bryan's in it

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

Has anybody here watched their Raw match? it was MOTY candidate, probably third, they do have chemistry, the shitty non-finishes have completely killed their matches.
This exactly. They definitely have chemistry. Their street fight on Raw and their match where Orton tapped out were both great matches. Their ppv matches on the other hand always ends to abruptly so they cant never get into a good rhythm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts