Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That is what sums it up for me.

He put over people more than Triple H and Cena did in their combined careers.

It is now like I think he just get the title and these wins to be credible enough for the next wrestler that he will put over or something.

·
Baby Yoda
30,145 Posts
I wonder what SD's main event for Summerslam will be now.

Jinder vs Rusev or Nakamura vs Cena.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
Jinder vs Randy Orton Punjabi Prison Match at Summerslam

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
After Backlash, what's left for Randy now? as far as I can see he's been de-pushed to about Dolph Ziggler level.
Rematch with Mahal obviously. Probably a steel cage or HIAC match too, to try and keep the Singh brothers out.

Reactions: nyelator and Ace

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder what SD's main event for Summerslam will be now.

Jinder vs Rusev or Nakamura vs Cena.
I still hope it is Randy VS Styles I don't know how but I still want it and will not remove my signature expect if it is officially not.

·
Baby Yoda
30,145 Posts
I still hope it is Randy VS Styles I don't know how but I still want it and will not remove my signature expect if it is officially not.
I think it will probably be KO/AJ vs Orton for the US title and Jinder vs Rusev/Zayn/KO at Summerslam.

At this point, star power is able to dictate title worth.

KO is probably the number 1 champion in the company atm :lol

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Reactions: nyelator

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it will probably be KO/AJ vs Orton for the US title and Jinder vs Rusev/Zayn/KO at Summerslam.

At this point, star power is able to dictate title worth.

KO is probably the number 1 champion in the company atm :lol
Heavily doubt it. Orton will more than likely win it back.
That is what I hope so is Randy getting it back in rematch because Jinder having the title is shitting on Smackdown and everyone who is there.

We deserve to get a good Summerslam main event because Summerslam is always my Wrestlemania because I know Wrestlemania is for casuals not hardcore fans.

·
Banned
514 Posts
I seriously doubt that. If you want to prove it though, make a list of all the guys the each of those three jobbed clean to, and we'll add up the numbers and see. BTW, Orton did not "put over" (job clean) to Jinder last night. Jinder had two guys interfering on his behalf.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
OP, you didn't need to say that The Haitch doesn't put over people.

Did you forget Mania 20, 21 and 22?

The Haitch put others fucking over thrice in a row, with two tap out jobs-uhh?

Other than The Haitch and Rocky, NO OTHER top guy has jobbed thrice in a row at Mania main event.

Fucking Randy/Cena marks always try to find a way to belittle Haitch.

The Haitch even fucking put over Connor The Crusher.

Are you still whining over the fact that Booker just wasn't good enough to fucking go over at Mania 19?

:tripsscust

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I seriously doubt that. If you want to prove it though, make a list of all the guys the each of those three jobbed clean to, and we'll add up the numbers and see. BTW, Orton did not "put over" (job clean) to Jinder last night. Jinder had two guys interfering on his behalf.
I don't have that much time to make a list and tell me dropping the title to Jinder in anyway is not putting over?

I would agree with you if it is just a normal rivalry match but if it is for title it is something else.

OP, you didn't need to say that The Haitch doesn't put over people.

Did you forget Mania 20, 21 and 22?

The Haitch put others fucking over thrice in a row, with two tap out jobs-uhh?

Other than The Haitch and Rocky, NO OTHER top guy has jobbed thrice in a row at Mania main event.

Fucking Randy/Cena marks always try to find a way to belittle Haitch.

The Haitch even fucking put over Connor The Crusher.

Are you still whining over the fact that Booker just wasn't good enough to fucking go over at Mania 19?

:tripsscust
I'm a fan of Triple H I talked about one point that Randy will put over people that Haitch and Cena wouldn't not that Triple H or even Cena deosn't put over people.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Randy is more like Vacant.

Vince: "We need to find a way to put the title on Jinder -he's the Indian Roman Reigns - without giving Cena a loss. Let's vacate the...oh wait, we have that guy who held the title meanwhile Bryan feuded with Triple H and my Stephanie. Let's give it to him and then Jinder!

·
In Jericho, we trust
2,805 Posts
That is what sums it up for me.

It is now like I think he just get the title and these wins to be credible enough for the next wrestler that he will put over or something.
Yeah, but he never hit the heights those two achieved either.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Randy put in a bigger effort in this match than other matches because he's good friends with Jinder Mahal and wanted to put him over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts