Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well in my opinion orton as heel entertains me more than cm punk, 1 year ago, punk was the top heel now it seems like orton is back in his position the best heel in wwe

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
Triple H and Stephanie are the top heels right now.

Where does someone get the idea that Orton is the top heel in the company?

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
well in my opinion orton as heel entertains me more than cm punk, 1 year ago, punk was the top heel now it seems like orton is back in his position the best heel in wwe
Mark war begins.....

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
This thread will be good.

Orton Marks don't take Punk fans shit. Give it back. Don't pussy out.
Ok then, Randy Orton is as boring as bat shit.

Punk is on another level to Orton, honest opinion.

In ring, mic work, fan base, everything bar maybe his look, but Punks unique so I don't mind someone out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Not yet, Orton's last few weeks have been good but prior to that they didn't book him all that strong. He just seemed like a top henchman until the Raw before the last PPV where he was finally allowed to lay out Bryan by himself for once, establishing a credible fued between the two.

Punk's been booked to get the better of everyone he's faced for about 2 1/2 years straight. It's hard to forget that (since his push hasn't stopped yet) and give Orton the nod for being above Punk in WWE's pecking order just because Orton's finally being pushed strongly again.

A lot more time needs to elapse before I start to feel that way. No one's booked above Punk right now in my observation except HHH. It isn't like Punk is losing very much at all or being made to look like he's even struggling at any point.

If Orton is booked up top for another 2-3 months though, I'd say yeah top heel possibly.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Ok then, Randy Orton is as boring as bat shit.

Punk is on another level to Orton, honest opinion.

In ring, mic work, fan base, everything bar maybe his look, but Punks unique so I don't mind someone out of the ordinary.
How the hell is Orton boring? Mr Rating Killer is'and i'm looking for a fight' how many damn times is he going use that line? How the hell is he better in the ring then Orton? What the heel kicks?

Somebody mad Punk will never be much as a Main Event player and is taking a back seat.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,164 Posts
Punk isn't a heel because he is boring. That is why he is babyface now.

I think blind Punk marks are the worst and then I meet you. Maybe Punk turned face because he was getting cheered? Like you know, Daniel Bryan? Or Orton himself back in his Legacy days.

Right now, Orton isn't doing anything much. HHH and Steph are carrying the show. I am finding Cody, Goldust and The Shield much more entertaining than Orton or Bryan.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Randy Orton is not a Heel, he's just puppet to the real Heel, Triple H and Stephanie. We can't even compare Mic skills cause Randy Orton almost never speak in this storyline. His Heel moments got even worse cause of the Bella twins, making them kind of a joke.

I don't dislike Randy Orton, but he is no where close to CM Punk when playing a Heel.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I think blind Punk marks are the worst and then I meet you. Maybe Punk turned face because he was getting cheered? Like you know, Daniel Bryan? Or Orton himself back in his Legacy days.

Right now, Orton isn't doing anything much. HHH and Steph are carrying the show. I am finding Cody, Goldust and The Shield much more entertaining than Orton or Bryan.
We are in the Age Of Orton and Bryan. Orton=the Flair Bryan=the Hogan in this feud which by the way will main event the 3rd ppv between them in many. My marking has nothing to do with the facts I post bud. If you don't like me skip my post. Not hard to do.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Randy Orton is Top heel of the company right now. If your're asking or saying that in relation to that Punk was the same about a year ago, yeah you're about right. He's the top heel right now. Now when you say BEST heel, thats subjective

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I ain't getting into this marks war since both of them are my absolute favorites.

However, I still think WWE view Punk as #2, as I've said in another thread, they've given him three legends to feud with this year.

Orton is the top heel, but it's only because Punk is a babyface, as for HHH & Steph, that's like saying Vince & Bischoff were the top heels in their days, authority figures don't count in the pecking order, it's laughable to even consider them.

I think by WM, we'll have a clearer look on who's #2, #3, & #4 between Punk, Bryan, & Orton, they're the most interchangeable wrestlers right now, Cena will not give up #1, thinking so would be delusional.

EDIT: With proper booking, Cody could easily sneak in there within six months.

EDIT 2: Shit, I forgot Sheamus too, he too can be anywhere between #2 & #5, depends on the booking when he returns.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
lol @ all the mark wars here.

Anyways, yeah, Orton is higher on the pecking order regardless of what any hardcore Orton hating Punk lover says. He's main eventing PPVs and part of the main angle as the top heel (excluding HHH who isn't an active competitor) while Punk is in what is essentially a midcard storyline.

A few months ago or last year, Orton had went down the card big time to the point you could say he's #6 or something but the heel turn elevated him back up to #2 (Cena is #1 with Bryan sharing #2).

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.