Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how about r truth all he did was do that sale garbage i have bin waiting for his heel turn or for him to be put in the card but im guessing not probably after HIAC we will see

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
R-TRUTH was hands down awesome tonight. I havent laughed like that in a long time.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
I :lol @ anyone who expected/are expecting a heel turn. There's no reason for him to.

I thought he was funny & entertaining throughout the whole thing. He made a corny shameless plug segment turn into an entertaining segment.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I :lol @ anyone who expected/are expecting a heel turn. There's no reason for him to.

I thought he was funny & entertaining throughout the whole thing. He made a corny shameless plug segment turn into an entertaining segment.
Exactly! R Truth did a great job with that segment. Not everyone can be in the main event. There is no reason or need for R Truth to turn heel right now. He was highly entertaining during his last heel run, but a heel Truth isn't needed on the show at this moment.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
It's shocking that someone so entertaining and charismatic has been a complete waste of time for 90% of his career. That sales pitch thing really showed how much they dropped the ball with Truth in 2011.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts