Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is out of the question?

because there's like 10 guys ahead of him for the world title... where does joe fit in? (no fat jokes)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
is out of the question?

because there's like 10 guys ahead of him for the world title... where does joe fit in? (no fat jokes)
damn it...

·
Banned
749 Posts
Pfft. TV title. That thing's like fuckin' leprosy.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
What would be the point, to give Joe a title because he hasn't had one in a while? He's been there, we've seen that. He's a former World champion and at one time a big deal... anything less than the main event title (or tag title because that'd at least be refreshing) is a waste.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

People seem to forget this.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
His de-push should continue until he gets into shape, it's unfair to put him in the title scene when he's obviously not making an effort. I was a big fan of his when he first came to TNA, but the guy is a shell of his former self now.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Just release the guy. I'm sure ROH will welcome him back with open arms. It just seems better on everybody.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
Well why would anyone want Joe back in the X Division to begin with? Wouldn't that just be a step back for him? Hasn't he done pretty much all he can working with guys half his size? They even said in 2006 storylines that Joe in the X Division was a comfort zone which is when they started having him go up against guys like Steiner & Jarrett.

As for what else to do with him, I actually kind of like his psycho monster bit after getting the short end of the stick in the BFG Series. Will they do anything with that? Well, this is TNA, so the smart money is no.

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
I'm glad they instituted a weight limit for the X-Division. Joe shouldn't be able to compete for that title anymore. He's not even half as agile as he once was, so at this point putting him in X-Division matches would simply be for nostalgia sake. That's not fair to other guys who could actually make it entertaining. As others have already said, Joe needs to shape up or be shipped out. Free up whatever money they're paying him for some new talent and let him go back to working the independent scene if that's what he wants to do. He doesn't seem to want to be in TNA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts