Wrestling Forum banner

So now that The Rock is back....

2959 22
Now that The Rock is back on WWE TV, does anyone else think The Uso twins will get any benefit from his return like The Hart Dynasty got when Bret returned?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Well, they actually... hold on here... won a match on Superstars this week, the Superstars Raw brand match that was recorded the night Rock returned. Can't be a coincidence.

·
Banned
4,461 Posts
Actually his influence is without limits considering they did a 20 minute segment with him with no commercials..something that has not happened since the last time he was on Raw in August 2004. Nevertheless, Vince and his daughter hates tag team wrestling. They turned their back on it to push DX DVDs.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Nothing will help them until WWE actually gives a damn about tag team division.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really don't see too much of a difference between Rock and the Usos and Bret Hart and the Hart Dynasty. Now I really don't know how much Rock gives a shit about the twins, but if he did I would think he could help them be it behind the scenes or on TV as Bret did with the Dynasty. The tag division is not that much shittier than it was back then.

Besides, Rocky owes Rikishi the favor. Run Santino over in a Hummer for him.

·
Registered
868 Posts
The Rock is NOT back at all...

He is hosting Mania, THATS IT!

it's like saying "Stone Cold is hosting Tough Enough, he's gunna return to the ring and stomp a mudhole in vickie guererros 17th chin"

not gunna happen

·
Registered
868 Posts
hehehe, is back the rock in youf smelll win loser cena
did you just seizure on the keyboard?

do you want me to call 911? Cause I can reach the phone from here :\

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't think anybody can save the Usos at this point. They make Rob Conway's pops sound like Hogans. It's a shame though since I think they're pretty decent in the ring. The problem was they debuted a week before the Nexus and got totally overshadowed by that.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
They did it for The Rock.

...Yeah, I'm ashamed of myself right now, but I wanted to be the one to do the joke.
Right when I read the thread I was ready to say it!
Well played, sir!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.