Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all saw what happened with DX.. you guys asked for it.. 3/4ths of you didnt order it. Which is why Bischoff says what he says about most internet fans. I really hope people order this ppv out of support. I can almost bet my left nut if this ppv gets a good buy it will spark a change in TNA. We may at least get half the young guys in the mainevent.

I want your thoughts on this..

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Re: So now that Roode a home-grown TNA IW talent is in the M E will you order BFG ? ?

Well, we won't have to worry about Hogan and Eric anymore in due time soon hopefully so maybe.

Still not enough for me to buy BFG, though. Just because they finally push and award a guy like Roode his overdue fruits doesn't mean I'm going to order solely for that. Aries and Kendrick is at BFG again, the Tag Division doesn't have a definite build to lead to BFG, the Knockouts are doing a random match heading to the event with no real heat so far, AJ/Daniels I have seen already and seen it done better, same with Lynn/RVD except I don't give a fuck, and you have Hogan/Sting.

Maybe after TNA pulls their heads out of their asses and starts getting with the program with their talents and booking, I might consider it. But it doesn't start now.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Re: So now that Roode a home-grown TNA IW talent is in the M E will you order BFG ? ?

Well, we won't have to worry about Hogan and Eric anymore in due time soon hopefully so maybe.

Still not enough for me to buy BFG, though. Just because they finally push and award a guy like Roode his overdue fruits doesn't mean I'm going to order solely for that. Aries and Kendrick is at BFG again, the Tag Division doesn't have a definite build to lead to BFG, the Knockouts are doing a random match heading to the event with no real heat so far, AJ/Daniels I have seen already and seen it done better, same with Lynn/RVD except I don't give a fuck, and you have Hogan/Sting.

Maybe after TNA pulls their heads out of their asses and starts getting with the program with their talents and booking, I might consider it. But it doesn't start now.
You know the knockouts are doing a tournament for the KO title and its been built up, just saying and whats wrong with Aries and Kendrick match at BFG they had a very good bout at NS 2011

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

You know the knockouts are doing a tournament for the KO title and its been built up, just saying and whats wrong with Aries and Kendrick match at BFG they had a very good bout at NS 2011
Ok, so what? It's a tournament that has no build or drive other than four women competing for the KO title. No real story behind it.

We've seen the Aries and Kendrick match and the feud is pretty much set with Aries winning at NS. Time for somebody new for Aries to wrestle. Knowing TNA's ADD thinking, they'll put all the X Division guys in another Ultimate X match.

*sighs* The Ultimate X match used to be so special.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts

All the extra buys for Robert Roode will be seen as the drawing power of Hulk Hogan in TNA, brother!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts

We all saw what happened with DX.. you guys asked for it.. 3/4ths of you didnt order it.
I asked for a badly booked, badly promoted PPV consisting of thrown together and hastily made X-Division matches? No, I didn't - I don't think anyone did. There's something known as "quality" bro. This is the same mentality of people who say "EVERY1 WANTS TNA 2 PUSH YUNG TALENT WELL THEY PUSHED GUNNER AN CRIMSON AND U STILL COMPLANE". Gunner and Crimson are fucking terrible and their pushes have been fucking terrible. If you want people to support your product, just doing something isn't enough, you have to do it well. Just because I want TNA to push young talent doesn't mean I'm going to be satisfied with Mr. Pectacular in the main event.

Anyway, I'm going to be at BFG, so it's a moot point. If I was staying home, no, I wouldn't buy the PPV. Roode and Aries are the only solid things in the company right now, the card is mostly up in the air and generally looks mediocre.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts

of course they won't.

im in the u.k so i can't.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts

We're supposed to sit here and pretend just because TNA put Roode in the ME at BFG that we should suddenly have to buy the card? TNA's product has been beyond shit lately lmao, I pity anyone wasting their money on that glorified shitfest.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts

This is a Stupid Thread. Who would not order a show,Cus the main event was not home grown. WWE main events was not home grown talent to be technically correct. They came from all over the place.

PS i find many people on this forum to pretty much be cunts. Most of them seem to have wwe stars as there photo.

Why the hell are some of you here to just nonstop pick away at the company. The cunt above me is a perfect example.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

Last wrestlemania as a wrestling ppv was a complete failure but they still got a ton of ppv buys.

The fact is people are tired of wrestling they want entertainment, they rather watch snopp dogg and hornswoggle than roode vs angle or austin aries vs shelley.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts

PS i find many people on this forum to pretty much be cunts. Most of them seem to have wwe stars as there photo.

Why the hell are some of you here to just nonstop pick away at the company. The cunt above me is a perfect example.
As opposed to the shining beacon of douchebaggery over here picking apart everyone that doesn't like something about TNA.

And I'll have to wait until the rest of the card shakes out because while Roode/Angle should be good to great if they go with rehashes like RVD/Lynn and matches I don't care about like Joe/Crimson I'll keep my money.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

Last wrestlemania as a wrestling ppv was a complete failure but they still got a ton of ppv buys.

The fact is people are tired of wrestling they want entertainment, they rather watch snopp dogg and hornswoggle than roode vs angle or austin aries vs shelley.
Uhh, nobody buys Wrestlemania for Hornswoggle and Snoop Dogg. They buy because it's the Superbowl of wrestling and the name value alone justifies the purchase.

Pushing Roode to the main event is appreciated, but IW still has a way to go before their PPV cards are worth their cost. And honestly with this economy and the use of live streams they'd be better off focusing on other revenue sources like merchandising/ticket sales. If they really want to be bold they'd cut PPV prices in half... demand/profit would increase significantly, imo.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts

I suspect that Rock had a lot to do with Mania 27 doing the buys that it did.

As for TNA pushing Roode, they need to go in a new direction. The vets aren't/weren't cutting it, so they need to try something different, and Roode is good enough to spend the time on.

Is Roode winning the title enough for me to order BFG? Don't know. I'll have to wait to see what the full card is, though to be honest, Hogan/Sting is a major detractor.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts

Are we suppose to pretend that the last 12 months of booking hasn't been the worst booking of any company since the end of WCW?

No, I'm not ordering it. Their PPVs have felt like glorified episodes of Impact for far too long.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

No, I won't watch a single second of TNA until Huckster and Bitchoff are out the door.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts

If I could, I wouldn't. I don't enjoy the product enough.

·
Banned
3,978 Posts

I don't see why people wouldn't want to order it. It'll be a great ppv in my opinion, and whatever isn't will get shit on by the Philly crowd so that's always a plus.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

Ok, so what? It's a tournament that has no build or drive other than four women competing for the KO title. No real story behind it.
They've built Velvet up for the better part of the year, so if she makes it to the Finals and faces Winter (who she's feuded with), then there is a real story there.

None of this would really matter though in anyone's decision to order the PPV, so lets just be honest. I won't order PPV's because I'm not paying the price for it.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts

fpalm

Will probably order BFG.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts