Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

I bite and throw chairs and rescue dogs
19,574 Posts
And today he will fight Ciampa and co at SS?
Yep. He wasn't all buddy buddy during the celebration. It was just story telling.

Hunter tried to coax him to the nxt side

Then undisputed era attacked him so naturally he got revenge tonight.

In turn that furthers hunters manipulation and people are speculating whether he will cave in.

You'll find out if he attacks ciampa tomorrow. For now it's just seeds being planted

· Banned
579 Posts
He better be at Raw. Him being demoted to NXT would be one of the worst decisions of the year. That's a complete slap in the face and the WWE basically telling him that he has no value to their brand.
Wouldn’t really call it a demotion since they apparently trying to make the grand established. They are doing everything to get more eyes on the show cause AEW

· Registered
3,258 Posts
He better be at Raw. Him being demoted to NXT would be one of the worst decisions of the year. That's a complete slap in the face and the WWE basically telling him that he has no value to their brand.
I'd rather have KO with good creative and a less watered down moveset (just look at all the new moves he brought out in the Wargames match) than the way he's currently being portrayed on the main roster.

It's pretty simple for me really. If he goes to NXT, I have a reason to tune in every Wednesday. If he doesn't then I go back to watching AEW only.

Ever since KO and Jericho split up, he's been treated like a complete afterthought (barring the Vince Mcmahon and KO segment in 2017). NXT could give some much needed life/hype to Owens again. I bet he wants this too because the dude's passionate about wrestling and he hasn't had a platform to display that passion properly in quite a long while.

· Registered
2,387 Posts
I smell a swerve!! Owens will probably screw NXT tonight. This will probably lead to a crossover feud that will be featured in Monday's and Wednesdays amd we will occasionally see NXT vs. RAW/Smackdown feuds so they can pop ratings on Wednesdays.

· Premium Member
5,026 Posts
As far as KO's appearance on WarGames, I think we're up for a swerve the next show. I did enjoy his return, it's as if he never left. Those moves were pretty much what he did when he was in NXT and during his initial run in the WWE. At one point he was doing the Swanton Bomb as well. That Package Piledriver tease though :lmao

· The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
25,173 Posts
It's possible KO switches to Team NXT just so their group doesn't look too out of place compared to the other 2 teams, NXT is the underdog going in to the match.

Also someone has to replace KO for Team Raw and who realistically can fill in for him who doesn't have a match already? I hope it was just to get revenge against UE from Raw.

· Registered
4,214 Posts
I'm probably a very small minority here, but I didn't like him at Wargames at all.

Not a knock on him, but they built up the mysterious man so much that when Owens' music hit I was like "Seriously, this geek?". They treated him like shit on the main roster for ages, the last time he was relevant it was 2 years ago, and he was in NXT for a cup of coffee, I don't get all the fanfare.

A small, delusional part of me wanted to believe it would be Punk, but the thought was quickly repressed by cold logic. I considered Johnny Mundo, as I remember he recently signed a contract with them, and I even expected HHH to join the match. Owens was kind of a let down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.