Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm playing Black Flag right now on PC in preparation for Sea Of Thieves and Skull and Bones. Using an Xbox one controller. Everything was going great till today. for SOME god damned stupid reason, Edward refuses to SPRINT! I hold in RT, and instead of running in full stride, he just jogs! Its the damnedest thing i've ever seen, and the worst part is no one on line has an answer. im playing v.1.7 and i already updated my drivers. PLEASE help, god damn it. Im so close to rounding up all the elite Jackdaw Items! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JAGUAR PELTS I HAD TO SKIN?? :cry I can't play like this, Edward looks like a Gat Dang soccer mom out for her morning power-walk! :vincecry

I just fucking got the controller, too...someone please tell me how i can de-glitch the game. hell, tell me its a game bug and not the RT....

Come to my aid, I beg of thee! :mj2

·
From parts unknown
23,191 Posts
Have you tried RT on another game and does it work? It could be a busted controller. I had a similar issue with an old controller once and I had to open it up and fix it manually (it wasn't a 360 controller)

If the button isn't fucked, then it could be a controller button mapping issue (or maybe the default controller mapping got switched to something else). Not sure if I remember Black Flag having mapping options, but it's worth looking.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
Try pairing the wireless controller with the system again. If that doesn't work. Keep your save, but delete the game file and redownload/install off disc again.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Have you tried RT on another game and does it work? It could be a busted controller. I had a similar issue with an old controller once and I had to open it up and fix it manually (it wasn't a 360 controller)

If the button isn't fucked, then it could be a controller button mapping issue (or maybe the default controller mapping got switched to something else). Not sure if I remember Black Flag having mapping options, but it's worth looking.
Black flag doesnt let you remap the Xbox controller. :serious:
Try pairing the wireless controller with the system again. If that doesn't work. Keep your save, but delete the game file and redownload/install off disc again.
Just tried pairing it, no luck.

Any idea as to where the save (as well as the DLC files) are i need to keep?

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
You should be able to go to the storage and delete the game file by itself. The save is separate and the DLC should be listed separately as "add on".

Try googling reddit threads before doing so. I've only done it on PS4 and 360.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts