Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rhodes was gushing blood after Orton hit him with the ring bell. Not like a fake little red smear on his skin/head but gushing.
Gotta say it looked authentic compared to other Pro-wrestling "blood" I've seen recently.

Not my vid, but a bit of a summary of what all happened with the blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnx4Sj6ZEy8

·
Registered
685 Posts
Rhodes was gushing blood after Orton hit him with the ring bell. Not like a fake little red smear on his skin/head but gushing.
Gotta say it looked authentic compared to other Pro-wrestling "blood" I've seen recently.

Not my vid, but a bit of a summary of what all happened with the blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnx4Sj6ZEy8

They hardly showed any of it on tv, but the part I really loved was when the table didn't break, AGAIN, there you go randy Orton

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They hardly showed any of it on tv, but the part I really loved was when the table didn't break, AGAIN, there you go randy Orton
Yea. The description on the Vid said Rhodes was RKO'd twice. Tv showed once. But I liked on TV how it showed Rhodes right after the hit, and a big glob of it fell onto the Announce table.

And it makes sense the RKO doesn't break the table. He doesn't lift or slam the opponent, even though he falls onto it and pulls them down. The Announce table looks really sturdy so yea.

·
Registered
935 Posts
But seriously the amount of blood shown was fine for me. I got the idea Orton busted him open without showing too much. People bitch to much.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because it was indeed authentic. It was a mishap , he wasnt suppose to be busted open.
Right. But I mean, they don't usually show any blood. I'm surprised they didn't just skip over the whole thing on tv after Orton got dq'd.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
The announce table is about 8-0 against Orton. Surely it's in line for the next title shot? it only half sold Henry Worlds Strongest Slam. It's a trooper let me tell you.

·
Registered
826 Posts
It pisses me off how they cut out the whole ending section just because of blood. Fuck WWE, haven't you learned?

·
Registered
547 Posts
It pisses me off how they cut out the whole ending section just because of blood. Fuck WWE, haven't you learned?
Maybe in your version, but the TV American version they showed him RKOing him, there was a blood on the side of his face, all over the announce table and on Randy Orton.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Maybe in your version, but the TV American version they showed him RKOing him, there was a blood on the side of his face, all over the announce table and on Randy Orton.
In ours, they cut it after Randy Orton gave him a second rope DDT, then the refs rushed in and it faded into the Sheamus/Christian segment

·
Registered
826 Posts
Does anybody that saw it have a video of it? The version I saw also cut to the Sheamus/Christian segment after the DDT.

9:50 they cut it to the Sheamus/Christian segment

·
Registered
4,887 Posts

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
^ yep they did.

If anyone out there has the semi-UNEDITED version where they at least show SOMETHING, please post it.

This was pure BS on the WWE's part. I sure WISH this happened on RAW. SERIOUSLY.... :no:

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
^ Yeah I know. I posted just after you did.

All I can say about that vid is....meh. Didn't show much of anything, though it was amusing to see Randy ringing the bell like that.....

Whatever.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
As the old saying goes: When ratings go in the toilet, bring back the hardcore wrestling, blood included and take em back to the attitude era.

PS, I think that blood was corn syrup and not real blood. There was just too much of it to look legit for me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts