Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why would he be on TV with 3MB if they were going to re-package him?

did the idea get scrapped?

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts
Doesn't even matter if they were to re-package him.

McIntyre is burried to the point of no return. He's better off just leaving.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Was there ever a date saying he'd be repackaged? No, it was speculation.

pls

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
Doesn't even matter if they were to re-package him.

McIntyre is burried to the point of no return. He's better off just leaving.
Why would he leave? Where would he go and make anywhere close to the money he is? Where would he go to get more exposure?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
This shit doesn't happen overnight. We were hearing reports of Triple H wanting to re-package Michael McGillicutty LAST YEAR. Look how long that took.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
well some random moron, followed by a promo picture from the official twitter, followed by his twitter, Jinder's twitter etc teasing it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this x1000...some random moron online says hes going to get repackaged and you take that for gold?not everytime you read online is true op
maybe i've been played a fool

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
This is awkward.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I kind of wish they would re-package all 3 of them. Jinder Mahal was a great worker back in the Indy's. maybe create a new Muhammad Hassan type gimmick

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
this x1000...some random moron online says hes going to get repackaged and you take that for gold?not everything you read online is true op
I think WWE posted a tweet saying "where is drew?" and a pic? or was that a parody account. Maybe he'll leave the group at some point.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
They could repackage Drew while he is in 3MB. Get Jinder Mahal out of the group, push Drew McIntyre as the wrestler that can beat everyone up and as the good looking rockstar that every girls want, Heath Slater as the mouthpiece and manager of Drew and bring in a hot girl to be the manager of Drew because he is a rockstar after all. I think that could work for the midcard

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Drew needs to embrace his role as a permanent jobber like Heath Slater has. I know, it sucks to be like Drew and to have experienced moderate success, but that just shows his earlier push was a failed experiment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts