Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maxine said on her Twitter that she would be heading to Miami this Sunday, where Survivor Series takes place.

She also had an avatar of where she was photoshopped wearing a Nexus shirt.

Ideas?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Maxine said on her Twitter that she would be heading to Miami this Sunday, where Survivor Series takes place.

She also had an avatar of where she was photoshopped wearing a Nexus shirt.

Ideas?
Maybe She will join Nexus and I get to see her on WWE.com again.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
The NXT finale is this Tuesday which means all the eliminated contestants will be there so my guess she's just tagging along since the whole crew will be at S.Series, then RAW and Smackdown.

Maxine wont be doing anything until after the finale, if shes lucky.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
How would have a hot girl with a group make them a joke?
The whole group is a group that goes around kicking ass, and doesn't fuck around with anything. It's all business. Having a girl would take the focus away from that. Besides, I know she's good on the microphone, but she would serve absolutely no purpose. It should be an all male group because having a woman in it makes it less intimidating. Give me one good reason why she should be in it.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
The whole group is a group that goes around kicking ass, and doesn't fuck around with anything. It's all business. Having a girl would take the focus away from that. Besides, I know she's good on the microphone, but she would serve absolutely no purpose. It should be an all male group because having a woman in it makes it less intimidating. Give me one good reason why she should be in it.
Because sometimes women can be conniving little bitches. The pairing of Christian and Trish Stratus was good, because Trish plays a heel so well (IMO at least). She wasn't just another pretty face when she was playing a heel. The original DX wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't had Chyna by their side doing a lot of their dirty work. Ziggler is just that more interesting to watch now, because he's got Vickie with him.

In conclusion, evil couples in wrestling are some of the best things to watch. Now I'm not saying Maxine has the ability, because I really haven't seen much of her, as I stopped watching NXT when it went to wwe.com. I sure do think we should give her a shot though. She could be there to run roughshot through the Divas division, representing Nexus.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
but the pairing of Christian and Trish, that wasn't as serious as the nexus. saem with ziggler and vickie. the nexus angle is much more intense than those. Chyna in DX is a different story because she was bigger and stronger looking than some of the guys in that group (Xpac).

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Because sometimes women can be conniving little bitches. The pairing of Christian and Trish Stratus was good, because Trish plays a heel so well (IMO at least). She wasn't just another pretty face when she was playing a heel. The original DX wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't had Chyna by their side doing a lot of their dirty work. Ziggler is just that more interesting to watch now, because he's got Vickie with him.

In conclusion, evil couples in wrestling are some of the best things to watch. Now I'm not saying Maxine has the ability, because I really haven't seen much of her, as I stopped watching NXT when it went to wwe.com. I sure do think we should give her a shot though. She could be there to run roughshot through the Divas division, representing Nexus.
This is pretty much my answer.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Maxine would fit in perfect with the Nexus. Her attitude is bad just like the rest of them and she wrestles pretty good in the ring. She would balance the group out plus they need a female in the group.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Maxine would fit in perfect with the Nexus. Her attitude is bad just like the rest of them and she wrestles pretty good in the ring. She would balance the group out plus they need a female in the group.
Um, what? I'm a fan of her myself, but the girl can't wrestle at all.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Are all of you nuts? No. I don't want to see any divas in nexus. fuck that. that would be retarded and make nexus a joke.
Nah..you're just not used to seeing Sensational Sherri types in the business. Maxine has always said the only position for her is on top and we'll see how true those words are in the not too distant future.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
If any of you watch FCW, you'd know that Maxine character is a political manipulator, an "evil" GM type.

That can definitely be the advantage Nexus would need. Right now, they are just a renegade faction. But if they have someone controlling a show like RAW, that would be the take over they've needed since SummerSlam.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Are all of you nuts? No. I don't want to see any divas in nexus. fuck that. that would be retarded and make nexus a joke.
Too late.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
If any of you watch FCW, you'd know that Maxine character is a political manipulator, an "evil" GM type.

That can definitely be the advantage Nexus would need. Right now, they are just a renegade faction. But if they have someone controlling a show like RAW, that would be the take over they've needed since SummerSlam.
Yeah seriously. They don't control shit right now except John Cena. They would be more of a threat if they didn't submit to the anonymous GM all the time. They didn't the first week but for some reason they listen to authority now.

If they were actually in control of RAW then they would be a serious threat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts