Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw smackdown and bryan just pinned orton in the ME and was booked strong throughout the match...
as we know wwe likes to book the losers of a ppv strong on the go home show,so i think it's almost clear that orton will win at hiac.
The only thing is how he will win,maybe hbk's heel turn or show's or maybe something involving the sheild or hhh.
Your thoughts....???

·
Registered
50 Posts
your probably right
why have Bryan pin Orton the show before the ppv :side:

Im rooting for a HBK heel turn

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Orton was given the final push of the Main Event of Smackdown before MITB only to go on and win MITB.

Some of you are fucking ridiculous with this logic.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Your absolutely right. Orton's no doubt gonna win. WWE made it too obvious.. I'm hoping for the HBK heel turn to decide the win. Like HHH said, "HBK will do the right thing".

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ehh i dont know about the hbk heel turn, at first I thought it was a definite that he would turn heel but the way hes been acting around Triple H and Steph makes it look like he would double cross them and not DB.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just hope that as bryan is about to hit his ''knee'',hbk superkicks him straight to helllllll.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I hope Randy punts that little bitch.

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
Hmmm, just to add here...
They made Daniel Bryan look stronger by getting a win over Randy Orton on the main event of Smackdown before Battleground or was it Night of Champions?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts