Wrestling Forum banner

So lets discuss the worse rebuttal of all time

20951 250
What did u think?

thank god for miz saving that segment...

He impressed me tonight

Cena on the other hand.. Can suck nuts.. Ughhhh fuck that rebuttle sucked
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

· Banned
10,054 Posts
Re: So lets discuss the worse rebuttle of all time

this should be in the discussion thread, but i agree. it was pretty lame and i wouldnt be surprised if wwe told cena to tone it down a little. the miz was impressive.

· Registered
574 Posts

I have to agree. His rap was great, but really it showed how 1 dimensional he is. It was an awful promo. The t-shirt was fairly funny, but really it was poor.

The Miz was excellent though, not that I like him.

· Registered
2,775 Posts

Actually, I thought Cena's promo was pretty good. Made me laugh, especially the t-shirt...and I'm by no means a Cena fan.

But Miz.....Holy shit, what a promo! I'm not a big Miz fan either, but damn, that was an amazing promo. It was perfect, really. He couldn't have done better.

· Registered
512 Posts

Cena was cutting a good promo. He has a point. Rock hasn't showed up since that first time. Cena is there every single week.

Miz interfering seemed like an afterthought. Because Cena/Rock is what I want to see. I'm glad he got involved, because Miz just isn't that interesting to me right now, although he was good in that brief 5 minutes. He sure as hell didn't "save" anything though. Don't get your IWC panties in a knot.

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts

And now Cena gets exposed as the below average star hes always been. This should basically tell you how much of a fuck no gives about him now when he was getting audible boos throughout that promo and the Miz had to actually save the segment.

· Proud Pastafarian =)
4,086 Posts

It was really lame other than the t-shirt and the shitzu line

First one was far better

· Premium Member
761 Posts

I totally agree that The Miz saved that then. Cenas first rap was better than that and thats saying someething cos I didn't think his first rap was any good.

· Banned
8,974 Posts

I'm so disappointed in Cena. I expected him to not match The Rock but I thought he put on a decent showing last week. What I saw tonight was a joke and I kept waiting for him turn it up but he never did. I seriously thought that his rap was a joke and he was gonna end it and start being serious but that was really all he had for us tonight. The sad this is that Cena didn't take advantage of The Rocks underwhelming promo last week. All Cena did today was show why he simply isn't in The Rock's league and the only way he can even pretend to be is if he is rapping.

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Cena was cutting a good promo. He has a point. Rock hasn't showed up since that first time. Cena is there every single week.

Miz interfering seemed like an afterthought. Because Cena/Rock is what I want to see. I'm glad he got involved, because Miz just isn't that interesting to me right now, although he was good in that brief 5 minutes. He sure as hell didn't "save" anything though. Don't get your IWC panties in a knot.
Im by no strect a miz fan, in fact, I dispise him but he entertained me today and I see room for him to get better in my eyes

· Registered
6,883 Posts

In Cena's defense, Rock's 2nd promo sucked, too. And it didn't help that the WWE shoved that promo down our throats all night. No reason for Cena to go overboard when The Rock clearly lacked the same punch.

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts

He basically repeated the same jokes from his first rap which is why this one came off even worse. Cena is officially gay after that pearl necklace line, I have no idea what was going through his head when he said that. Miz totally made the segment with his promo and made Cena look like an amateur. This was probably his first really good promo.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts

Cena pretty much did the same rap with one less gay joke.
The t-shirt would have been funnier if we didn't see Punk say that on twitter.....but still funny.
Glad Miz came out there, hated that the crowd wasn't even breathing.
"What is Miz doing right now? Why did he just run to that rope
then run over Cena then run on the other rope then do an elbow drop?"
It's like NO ONE in the crowd knew he was mocking Rock.

· Registered
1 Posts

On a first note, I'm new here... Hi :)

But yes, I hated the Miz up until tonight,
But he really impressed tonight.
I can see myself being a Miz mark after that.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.