Wrestling Forum banner

So its safe to say Sheamus will become US Champion next week, right?

5610 Views 57 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  vG-MONEYv
Because we all know he isn't quitting.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
5,361 Posts
Nope. I'm guessing that it will end in a DQ or countout that will eventually turn into a Mania match. He isn't going to SD right now because there would be nothing for him heading into WM so there has to be some sort of screwy finish.

· Registered
809 Posts
He will surely end up on Smackdown, I hope he doesn't win the title next week, it would be better for this happen at Mania if at all, but seriously the build up for any kind of Sheamus match at mania has been horrible so far. Well apart from say JBL losing at Mania in his final match in around 30 seconds, classic heel but he deserved better.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Nope. I'm guessing that it will end in a DQ or countout that will eventually turn into a Mania match. He isn't going to SD right now because there would be nothing for him heading into WM so there has to be some sort of screwy finish.
This. Double Count Out is probably the most logical result, then a US Title match at WrestleMania.

· Registered
861 Posts
I think its Kevin Dunn, I could be wrong, but I heard him or someone who's lie the #2 guy behind vince/HHH doesnt like him...i feel bad for sheamus, hes worked hard...hopefully hellcome back fresh...but i dont think hell be fired, itll be him and DB at WM

· Banned
4,446 Posts
He has no business walking around with the US [email protected] destroyed by HHH and then coming out like this the following week. Absolutely horrible.

· Registered
377 Posts
I think its Kevin Dunn, I could be wrong, but I heard him or someone who's lie the #2 guy behind vince/HHH doesnt like him...i feel bad for sheamus, hes worked hard...hopefully hellcome back fresh...but i dont think hell be fired, itll be him and DB at WM
Kevin Dunn is the executive producer of WWE television and is on the "board of directors" of WWE. He is pretty much on the same level as McMahon. A very powerful man in WWE.

If he doesn't like you or doesn't think you no longer have it... you are pretty much screwed. It doesn't matter what Triple H thinks.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.