Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I see their's no more Rookie or Pro anymore. They're all the same and last night so many team have debut. Even Usos join the show now.

I actually like it if they change NXT to some sort of B-list superstar who fought over the mid-card tiles like tag-team or etc.

That just my opinion. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
i havent watched the show in a long time i only saw the first episode of the fifth season and once i was Hornswoggle come out as a pro i knew that the show had gone to hell and wasnt coming back but judging from your description it looks like theyre trying to revive the tag team division on that show which is good but i hope that most of these tag teams will make it onto the main stream and as far as no rookie or pro it doesnt make a difference who wins the show because unless youre Wade Barrett you'll take about year to debut

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
They should keep shifting NXT in the direction they're taking it. With the possible exception of season 1, this has been the best season of NXT. They've stopped doing stupid challenges, there are a lot more matches, and it's not all about the "rookies." Of course, they're not really rookies this season anyway, so it makes even more sense to have them run it like an actual wrestling show.

NXT was better than Raw this week.

·
Premium Member
13,078 Posts
They're just doing whatever filler they can until they get a tv contract for season 6. I like it, it's a good experience for everyone involved who doesn't get to work as much.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
NXT is the best of the three shows. Every match gets time, every match has a story, and they take the time to highlight the talent.

Plus, you get to see Tyson Kidd put on actual matches, which is amazing.

·
Registered
778 Posts
this is teddy long's heaven XD.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Nothing is a safe bet when it comes to NXT. Anyone could be cut, pro or rookie, and fired at anytime. Announcers could randomly have a match, other wrestlers from Smackdown could randomly show up. You just don't know anymore.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hold on players, I make the tag team matches around here. Now tonight's main event, and in fact all other matches are going to be tag team matches holla holla *shuffle dance*

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to see these NXT as a brand instead of a competition. The need real "managers" to get some of these people over, though. They also you have the NXT people battle for a NXT Title. The sad part is they still wouldn't have paid their dues on Raw and Smackdown to be in any main event angles, so if they make it to Raw or Smackdown, they're just going to job to the bigger names, which would be counter-productive to the momentum they gain in NXT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts