Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Great!

But I take it Rusev will be dropping the US Title before then. Because what the fuck would be the point of Cena competing for the US Title or it being a non-title match?
I could see Cena costing Rusev the title on a random Raw before Mania then we'll have a bit built up for the buria.....Match at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
To be honest I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that I would be happy with beating Rusev at the moment. Maybe Swagger or someone?

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Rusev is the kind of guy who should be fed to Cena. Monster foreign heel with no Main Event potential. There's no reason to complain if Cena goes over him. Other than Cena shouldn't beat anyone at any time because that's essentially what you're saying.

We'll see if they give him the US belt because it's miles beneath Cena but on the other hand Cena is WWE's most memorable US champ of all time. Not likely but it might be cool if they did.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Rusev is the kind of guy who should be fed to Cena. Monster foreign heel with no Main Event potential.
No main event potential? What Rusev are you talking about? Him and Lana are awesome and he's one of the best in-ring workers of wwe today. He could be a second Brock if booked right with Lana being his Heyman.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
No main event potential? What Rusev are you talking about? Him and Lana are awesome and he's one of the best in-ring workers of wwe today. He could be a second Brock if booked right with Lana being his Heyman.
There's no such thing as a second Brock Lesnar. He's not 1/15th the athlete that Brock is.

He's Vlad Koslov, Umaga or insert any other foreign heel and the second his monster booking ends so does the majority of his cred.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Roman Reigns would have been ideal but that's out the window. My next pick would be for Ambrose to go over Rusev. It'd at least re-establish Dean's credibility even though he remained over despite being booked like a jobber for the past half a year.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Another year of geeks saying that Cena did nothing to harm the young talent he worked with. Rusev is DONE after the Cena feud. DONE.
He'd be done if he faced Reigns, he'd be done if he lost to Bryan. He's a monster heel and once he loses that invincibility he's toast. IDK why anyone cares if he loses to Cena. Someone is going to do it might as well be someone that really isn't much to begin with.

Why don't you guys tell me who Cena can beat? Kane. Big Show. Just do that feud every day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts