Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Yup pretty much what is to be expected. It will be interested in what way CM is gonna get screwed and by this point there is hardly any other way to end it.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Not if there's a just and loving God, he ain't.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Nash is going to be the interference at the PPV. I think the return of the rest of HHH's old buddies will come the night after in response to all the "Why HHH why" signs that will be waving around.

Personally I'd love for Punk to come out on Raw and ask HHH to admit who else is involved, and for the response to be "oh, you didnt know?"

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Highly doubtful he'll be back in the WWE, since they have a "No Blood" policy and well you know he does have Hepatitis C
I feel like their "No Blood" policy would only help his case.

Now, if they had a "Blood Every Match" policy instead I could definitely see it hurting his chances...
Either way, he doesn't have to wrestle. Just do what Nash is doing.

But, no. I don't see him returning. The X-Pac theories were being thrown around way back when DX reformed too and everyone was positive that he was coming back and never did, same shit different storyline.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Wouldn't really be that exciting or meaningful really to me, not like he really he has the presence to interfere and make a big impact or something, unless they're looking to bury somebody by having them stay down for a three after an X-Factor.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Punk has formed some sorta pact with all of Triple H's old buddies.

That's why he wanted to say it would be satisfying to beat him
. cuz his old buddies would be laughing at him

ohhhh who am i kidding

·
Registered
478 Posts
Why does everyone think Punk is the one getting screwed? It's way more likely that the one pulling the strings will be screwing Trips imo

1 - 20 of 57 Posts