Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might be just me but I really like watching them fight? It is hot as hell. I never enjoyed watching a street fight like the one they had on Impact,and that catfight backstage. Finally somebody got a catfight right since the original ECW. Oh man please telL me they aren't done with that yet.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Wow I didn't think anyone actually enjoyed those backstage fights between them. To me it just lacked any real point. Their fued started on XPlosion and most people don't have the option of watching that yet so it was just out of no where " oh hey the two jobber girls who never get on tv and are supposed to be a tag team are fighting backstage "... and no one seems to care.

The way it was directed it even seemed as if the camera guy didn't give a shit. Usually in backstage brawls some refs show up and break em up. No refs showed and no one cared. Even the crowd didn't seem to care.

I was a big Taylor Wilde fan back in the day so I normally would have just been happy to see Taylor on tv again. But that mess.. no thanks. I'll wait till Bishoff is gone and hope they bring her back under a better booker.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i fapped to sarita last night..... ^^^ in that outfit, i just thought some of you should know that

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Sorry I'm a TNA mark. Dixie and Co. told me to act like it never happened and erase it from my memory so I did. Anyway who cares? TNA is all about ECW! ECW! ECW!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts