Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Spoiler hidden for convenience to who haven't watched NXT TakeOver)

is Roderick Strong getting an NXT Tag Team Title run from joining the undisputed era due to freebird rule?

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Re: So, is (SPOILER) going to get an NXT Tag Team Championship?

I think almost surely. But Dunne will want a piece of him, and Dunne is still UK Champ - so they could feud over that title as well. I just hope this doesn't mean Trent Seven becomes any sort of regular.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts

I would think so. Agreed though Dunne is going to want to batter him.

So glad Strong turned heel only time he ever made me care is when he is a heel :mark:. Plus BSS vs Undisputed Era :mark: :mark: :mark:

·
Registered
481 Posts

Cole, O'Reilly, Strong vs British Strong Style is gonna be FIRE ???

I can see Strong taking the UK title from Dunne but then Dunne taking the North American title from Cole (the irony).

Only for Cole to win the NXT title and lose it to Gargano at Brooklyn, but this is all wishful thinking....

·
Registered
601 Posts

I think the reasoning for the turn right now is exactly for this reason, Strong and O'Reilly will move forward as tag champs until Bobby Fish returns.

·
Premium Member
18,156 Posts

With Fish out i would imagine Strong will be teaming up with KOR for now and then yeah if they still have the titiles when he returns they will probably just freebird it. Which works out nicely (lol @ the thought of Cole having to always do double duty).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts