Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I’ve seen reports of him working a per appearance deal because his contract had expired. So do you think this was them writing him off or will he be back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hopefully he resigns, he had the motn. He wouldn't be the 1st wrestler to wrestle with 1 eye. Dominik has to avenge him. This could last til Mania if done right. Then Seth can take Paternity leave.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,164 Posts
probably for a month or two at least

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I think thats too far, I say have him kidnap Becky and force Seth to accept a dangerous match at Summerslam
Or have Dom hogtie Becky and threaten to throw her down the stairs, saying "SETH! THERE ARE TWO THINGS YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE COMPARED TO REY MYSTERIO -- A LEGEND, AND--IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR OWN EYE TONIGHT--A FATHER!"

·
Registered
83 Posts
Or have Dom hogtie Becky and threaten to throw her down the stairs, saying "SETH! THERE ARE TWO THINGS YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE COMPARED TO REY MYSTERIO -- A LEGEND, AND--IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR OWN EYE TONIGHT--A FATHER!"
Na wait till the kiddie is born with a mask on then Rey, Konan and Juventud Guerrera can have a "whose the daddy" 3 way

·
Registered
427 Posts
In the end it will be revealed that Eddie really was the father of Dominic and Rey is the father of Seth Jr. as well as Seth himself.

Rey will be back eventually. They kept their options open with the locker room explanation thingy.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts