·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then he will be 2 time olympic gold medalist

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I'll believe him being at the Olympics when I see it.

In the same way I am still waiting for him to come good on the following "Angle Approved" promises.

1.Take part in the 2008 Olympics
2.Face Lesnar in an MMA fight
3.Be involved in a series of T.U.F
4.TNA to be as big as WWE "in a year or two"
5.Be involved in an MMA match full stop actually.

Great wrestler. Utter bullshit merchant.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
God his gimmick would get even more irritating then.
I hate the way he can just pick up and drop the whole 'patriotic american' thing whenever he likes because he won that thing, i mean, how good could the competition have honestly been if he beat a guy with a broken neck? honestly..

·
Registered
822 Posts
He'll need to get all traces of roids out of his system before then!

Just kidding. Seriously, he is probably too old to make an impact at the olympics now.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
He's not going to the Olympics. He's not going to be in the Olympic team. Hell, I bet you he's not even going to train for them. Otherwise, I wouldn't be seeing him on my TV as of right now. He's a bullshitter and a bad one at that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No I don't see him making the olympic team. But the last few months you can see him training very hard for it. Just look at his weight that he lost in a sort period of time, that's just amazing. He is a very good wrestler, probably the best and I wish him well on making the team and winning another gold medal, he deserves it. But actually winning it... No I don't think so.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
No I don't see him making the olympic team. But the last few months you can see him training very hard for it. Just look at his weight that he lost in a sort period of time, that's just amazing. He is a very good wrestler, probably the best and I wish him well on making the team and winning another gold medal, he deserves it. But actually winning it... No I don't think so.

Where is this training you speak of??? He looks exactly the same as he has done for the previous 4 years or so. I would hazard a guess that if he has lost weight (which I personally don't think he has) it probably has nothing to do with the Olympics.

·
Registered
51 Posts
impossible, come on the people who go to olimpiades are 4 years training and angle in two months think he is ready.....

·
Registered
426 Posts
He is a broken down, crazed old man. There is no way he is going to make it on the team. He would get destroyed.
Old? He is in his early 40's and stil the nest wrestler today who can do a perfect moonsault off a cage... I don't think old is the word... Flair & Hogan are old..

Broken down? Heavyweight champion, and passing a torch to Roberte Roode. Hardly broken down! And he's one of those guys who would be welcomed into the wwe anytime.

Perhaps an exaggerator and has high hopes way ahead of himself...
But your statement was by far the most irrelevant piece of garbage I've seen anyone say in a while

·
Registered
222 Posts
no body here understands that angle won the gold with a BROKEN FRICKIN NECK and has had tna officals sign the documets brother that tna useses the word freakin and has to pay Kurt royaltys
I will be watching when kurt goesss for the gold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts