Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA makes it looks like it is part of the story, yet people told me the injury is real. I really confused.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
From what I'm reading as of now, it is actually real, it was not intended for Hardy to hit Anderson on the back of his head. TNA now has banned unprotected chairshots to the head, that's what the whole Matt Morgan anti concussion thing was about. Fucking Hardy.:cuss:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, it is real and yet they incorporate the injury into the main angle, as if it just a story. People's gonna think it's not real now. But then why does it matter.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Wow, it is real and yet they incorporate the injury into the main angle, as if it just a story. People's gonna think it's not real now. But then why does it matter.
As opposed to if they just didn't say anything about it, which means no one would know anything about it. Seriously, I don't get why you're complaining.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
TNA makes it looks like it is part of the story, yet people told me the injury is real. I really confused.
Classic TNA. They nearly put one of their main-eventers on the shelf for months, with an unprotected chairshot to the back of the head, and then sell it so badly that the fans start to think it's fake.

fpalm

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It must be real, why else would they put Matt Morgan in the main event?

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Classic TNA. They nearly put one of their main-eventers on the shelf for months, with an unprotected chairshot to the back of the head, and then sell it so badly that the fans start to think it's fake.

fpalm
What? Who the hell can think it's fake after TNA showed this footage 1234182754 times. You can clearly see on it Anderson getting f*cked in the head.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't think Anderson would had cut himself that deep, especially in the middle of the ring. Plus the blood was coming out quite quick too.

You could see how deep the gash was after from the chair shot on the following Impact.

He just laid there until the show ended, but Hardy fucking botched it.

If your going to hit someone from behind with a chair, it should be a shot to the back only.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
The ppv is Morgan/Hardy. Do you think there's any chance on earth they'd put that on if Anderson wasn't injured?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I'm actually quite happy it happened this way.

Makes Hardy vs. Anderson that much better with the tension building. Anderson is going to have to swanton off a ladder through Hardy and a table to get some redemption and momentum in the feud.

Would be epic to see Hardy get a dose off his own trademark.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts