Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Is Eric Young still with the company? I recall him hitting a DVD on Rocco of MEM Security while in TNA

Rocco (as Big Tilly of Phi Delta Slam) is the one on the left

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Dunno if he is the strongest, but he is probably near the top. If you combine functional strength + athleticism / agility + charisma then he gets even closer to the top.

Barring some injury or Vince getting pissed at him, then his upward ceiling is pretty darn high. Limitless some might say...

I dunno if he'll ever be "the guy" but I could see him in the top 5 one day if all goes well..

The problem is that Vince tends to book chunky guys like Lee as either comedy acts or sticks them forever in the mid-card regardless of what they are capable of..

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,441 Posts
Dunno if he is the strongest, but he is probably near the top. If you combine functional strength + athleticism / agility + charisma then he gets even closer to the top.

Barring some injury or Vince getting pissed at him, then his upward ceiling is pretty darn high. Limitless some might say...

I dunno if he'll ever be "the guy" but I could see him in the top 5 one day if all goes well..

The problem is that Vince tends to book chunky guys like Lee as either comedy acts or sticks them forever in the mid-card regardless of what they are capable of..
If Lee could cut his body fat by a couple percent without losing his strength, he'd be guaranteed to at least reach Strowman level booking.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
I'm afraid we'd get a comedy gimmick or somewhat of a Mark Henry gimmick on him when he does go to RAW or Smackdown. I doubt he'd be flying at all but as far as strength goes, I was totally shocked when he just tossed Drew McIntyre as if he's some kind of pillow.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Keith Lee is awesome too bad hes in a shit company like WWE. I'd say he's way better and more charismatic then Braun Strowman and more athletic. I'm just comparing big guys.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,441 Posts
You don't think Strowman is stronger than Lee?
Strowman slipped my mind in my original post, yea Strowman is the strongest dude in wrestling but aside from flipping shit you rarely see him use his strength to do anything impressive. Obviously my memory is shit so remind me of anything he's done in-ring besides ragdolling 180 lb dudes. I think I vaguely remember him powerslamming Big Show.

·
Registered
22,854 Posts
If Lee could cut his body fat by a couple percent without losing his strength, he'd be guaranteed to at least reach Strowman level booking.
Hm, so he would go hulk smash on everyone but never win the world title.....

Honestly, that's more than I expect for Lee once he's on Raw or SD. So I would take it.

Speaking of Strowman, we HAVE to see that confrontation at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hm, so he would go hulk smash on everyone but never win the world title.....

Honestly, that's more than I expect for Lee once he's on Raw or SD. So I would take it.

Speaking of Strowman, we HAVE to see that confrontation at Survivor Series.
What would be even better is to have Lee use the Spirit bomb on strowman that would be pretty great too see

·
The EST of NXT
28,487 Posts
Strowman slipped my mind in my original post, yea Strowman is the strongest dude in wrestling but aside from flipping shit you rarely see him use his strength to do anything impressive. Obviously my memory is shit so remind me of anything he's done in-ring besides ragdolling 180 lb dudes. I think I vaguely remember him powerslamming Big Show.
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2707320-deadlifted-cars-a-flipped-ambulance-a-look-at-braun-strowmans-immense-power.amp.html

That article covers every major feat of strength, and yeah, he did toss the Big Show around in their matches too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts