Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
8,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a Triple Crown Champion now? If the spoilers from this week's SmackDown are correct, he breifly became the World Heavyweight Champion, before being stripped of the title by Teddy Long.

Requirements for becoming a Triple Crown Champion:

Tag team title (Ziggler won the World Tag Team Championship in 2006 as part of The Spirit Squad)
Intercontinental title (Ziggler won the Intercontinental Championship in 2010)
World title (Ziggler briefly became World Heavyweight Champion this week).

What do you think?

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Then don't comment, moron.

On topic: I'd like to see SD! to see how they handle his WHC-'reign'. I like Ziggler, so it would be nice if they see him as a Triple Crown Champion.
lol not that it lasted long .

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Hey, a title reign is a title reign, even if it lasts 5 minutes.
yeah i guess but would you want to go around telling people you had a 5 minute title reign that you only got because the champion broke a ridiculous rule ? i know i sure as hell wouldnt.

· Registered
2,067 Posts
This is honestly disgraceful stuff from WWE. I'm not even a fan of Ziggler, but this is pretty terrible for him. He is a World Champion in the record books, yet never even touched the title. And Edge is needlessly an 11 time World Champion.

I'm still baffled how WWE could make this decision.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
From a non-kayfabe standpoint then probably yeah, but kayfabe-wise, I don't think they'll ever acknowledge Nicky from the Spirit Squad and Dolph as one and the same.
I think the same, maybe they will never acknowledge him as Nicky from Spirit Squad so basically he's only won IC title and world title in his resume under "Dolph Ziggler" name.

I feel sorry for Ziggler though, he's worked very hard to impress the management and wins over fans' respect, and he's waited for years to get his current spot, and the reward for all his effort is an incredibly short, terrible WHC reign? Not to mention that he's booked like a joke so far and all the heat seemingly only goes to Vickie. I do hope they will treat him better once he gets reinstated because he's just not in a good shape right now.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
This is honestly disgraceful stuff from WWE. I'm not even a fan of Ziggler, but this is pretty terrible for him. He is a World Champion in the record books, yet never even touched the title. And Edge is needlessly an 11 time World Champion.

I'm still baffled how WWE could make this decision.
their setting Edge up to drop the belt at EC ive been say ever since the SD spoilers that i think Barrett will win the Chamber match setting up Barrett vs Edge vs Del Rio for the WHC this way Edge gets an 11th title reign Barrett gets his 1st reign as we all pretty much know Del Rio will win the title at Mania .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.